Sundown Audio

How do crescendo amps compare to AQ or sundown amps?

Vooloco

for your subs if i had to choose i would pick the sundown 3500 first then the aq3500 second a fully loaded bl can handle up too 2000w of clean power

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

*facepalm*

you can't say a board looks like another board or another board without knowing what exactly goes into the boards. i can say one motor looks like any other another motor because it's round and has a hole in it where the coil goes. does that make it the same as every other motor?

Yeah that's what I was saying in a way. They can have the same board and be completely different. Just the quality of parts and little things that make big differences.

I have a crescendo and it's definitely does rated! But in the future I will buy sundown amps.

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

I didnt fell like my BC2k did rated. I was running at .5 so as said by Navid said it should of made 2800. Not effecient at all, and yes I was keeping it feed. A 200 amp and 3 batts. I replaced it with a Kicker ZX2500 and my level 4s came alive and its rated less on my 13.8 charging system. I hope Sundown, DC, and AQ amps are better then Crescendo the way people praise them.

Funny, my BC2000 seems on par easily with the DC2k I had.

The only amp I can compare to in it power range is the Kicker and its bigger, cleaner power. Im sure the lower THD comes into play by running a 2ohm load. I will only be running DD, Kicker, or RF amps in the future. I love me some DC subs but I dont want to chance it on amps I have never used.

I completely understand bro, I just wanted to post my experiences with it. And compared to the DC2k, my BC2000 seems to be more efficient. I'd like to try out a Kicker ZX2500, I loved my Kx1200 I had.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I know Bro. The Kicker price tag was keeping me away but I finally said screw it after I smoked my second BC2K. I havent metered the difference yet and wont till late October. With the BC I hit a 143.9 at the headrest, from what I feel the Kicker will touch 145. It "feels" just as loud sealed up as the BC did windows down. But I can also keep the voltage up on the Kicker. Hell I feel like it makes voltage sometimes.

• 8 months later...

Does anyone know what has to be done to the Crescendo BC2000D to make it .5 ohm stable ?

2012 Dodge Ram Crew Lone Star

big 3

2 optima red tops

Crescendo Audio BC2000D

2 DC Audio LVL 4 m2 d2

Singer 300+ Amp Alt

1/0 Welding lead for Big 3 and connecting Batts

Box tuned to 31HZ

Best so far 147.9 USACI

Oh man you have to take it to an old bridge. Fight the bitch ass evil troll. Once you kill the troll you spill 3 drops of sweet succulunt blood onto the heat sink. Then you must travel for days on foot into a dark Forrest and through mountains in the snow. Its cold in the snow! Burr bitch. You then must have the company of 7 dwarves that trust you enough to take you to fairyland. Once in fairyland you must meet the big white buck with antlers made of wood! You need to get 3 tears from this white buck. You must return to the castle with an army and take that bitch over and become queen or king whatever you prefer! Then once you have teh powa you will be .5 ohm stable

Orrrrrr

You wire the amp to 0.5 ohm and you have beefy electrical like H/O alt, 0 gauge wiring. Big 3. Plenty of big agm batts such as XP3000 or D3100.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived