Ugly dashkit

So I recently installed a headunit and the dashkit is black and cheap looking meh, so I was wondering if anyone has any pictures or ideas if I should paint it or maby cover it I'n vinyl to jazz it up! Thanks

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place

pics?

or maybe a video?

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

dashpics019.jpg

idk if you can tell by the picture but it just looks kinda cheapy so id like to paint it or somthing maby let me know what yall think.

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

Paint it. Do somehting. My Rams original bezel had some waffle-ish pattern on it and the dash kit didnt so it looked stupid. So I sanded them both smooth and painted them to match the truck. It spices up the interior

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Paint it. Do somehting. My Rams original bezel had some waffle-ish pattern on it and the dash kit didnt so it looked stupid. So I sanded them both smooth and painted them to match the truck. It spices up the interior

KK it do you think i should maby paint it a differnt color than the dash to make t pop a little more or you think that would look dumb?

"SilveradoGoesBang"

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

I dont know if you thought of something else to do but you could possibly wrap it if you didnt want to paint it. You also have to think about if you paint it and make it highly glossy it has a little chance of coming back and shining right in your face, its slim that that will happen but it can. Maybe if you can see if you can find something that is like vinyl you can wrap it in. That would look really cool to me if you did something like that or painted it.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

You also have to think about if you paint it and make it highly glossy it has a little chance of coming back and shining right in your face, its slim that that will happen but it can.

Doubt it, people fiberglass their entire dash and paint it. No glare problem.

Shit I know old schools with Chrome A pillars, and no glare problems.