Loudest trunk car?

bassrace

i did a 147.1 with everything facing back, 100% of the equipment in the trunk

guy i compete with though, in his pontiac G6 last year, everything facing back 2 10s did a 151 with 100% of equipment in the trunk

Ported through the rear deck? I wanna raise the bs flag but I don't wanna be an ass about it, just a 51 out of a trunk with 2 10's facing the rear just doesn't sound right to me. Any pics? Competitors stats?

not ported through the rear deck, and i'd show competitor stats if the TNESPL website didnt only show individual shows, they dont do it as a specific person like termpro or w/e it is, over 100 shows i'd have to search through..... the exact score was a 150.6 not a 151 (i just asked him)

edit:

first one i found, not the 150.6, i dont have time to look through archives through each and every show form last year, still shows he did over a 150 however

http://www.teamnortheastspl.com/?page_ID=5&event_ID=91 name was john brood running woofer cooker 1 class, which WC1 is limited to 5kw and 180sq" of cone area (ie. 2 10s) which they were actually thorshammer's old audioque 10s

he runs a ford escape now though, and is actually hitting lower

Gotcha, thanks for not taking offense. It just kinda sparked my interest. :drinks:

Thats a hell of a good score, i'd be pissed if my score dropped after switching from a trunk car to an suv lol.

no prob, i didnt take offense, hes only doing about a 148 last i knew since he switched to an SUV, but IIRC he's actually doing 12s now (only seen him once since he switched), i wanna say more power too, but i could be wrong on that one

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Who was the guy with the Caddy with the seats up doing mid 50's?

Are you talking about with the subs mounted in the rear deck? Fi BTL 15's?

i think he might mean oldschool. i know he has a caddy with 2 18s i think

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Who was the guy with the Caddy with the seats up doing mid 50's?

Are you talking about with the subs mounted in the rear deck? Fi BTL 15's?

i think he might mean oldschool. i know he has a caddy with 2 18s i think

That might be who he is talkin about, i remember a guy that had the Fi Btl 15's mounted in the rear deck that was hitting a 154 or a 155 it was in a cadillac i believe. Im probably talking about a different guy tho

ohh and we found, that after months of getting mate to a 149 with 2 15's and blew them, 1 same 15 by itself got only 1db less in a terrible box with bad tuneing and even the box wasn't put together well, seems 1 sub easyer get loud in a trunk..

Anyone else wanna add to this? The part about it being easier to get loud with 1 sub in a trunk? Kinda interesting...

I wish i could pick terrys brain......I need an new trunk set up.....anyhow i think 1 sub can get loud with an ish load of power. I kinda wonder if you put each sub in there own box it if would be louder then in the same box or even one sub with an crazy amount of power....only one way to know build it....

I wish i could pick terrys brain......I need an new trunk set up.....anyhow i think 1 sub can get loud with an ish load of power. I kinda wonder if you put each sub in there own box it if would be louder then in the same box or even one sub with an crazy amount of power....only one way to know build it....

you can send him a message. you may not think so but Terry is one of the friendlist most down to earth dudes you'll ever meet.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you can send him a message. you may not think so but Terry is one of the friendlist most down to earth dudes you'll ever meet.

Ill have to try....ive never personaly talked to him. Ive just hurd his name around... i know chris fish dose some good trunk numbers two....

Archived