armykyle1 Posted October 19, 2011 Author Report Posted October 19, 2011 WTF!!!!!! $650???? Yea its crazy! Hopefully I can stay out of trouble for 6mo lol TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
poorfish88 Posted October 19, 2011 Report Posted October 19, 2011 My first and only ticket was for 88.50. I had 4 ten's on 1500 watts not much if you ask me, but according to the cop, it rattled his coffee. I call b.s. but what can I do. So I mention that their is no noise ordance till after 10p.m. I'm wrong,,, I guess shit, I don't know the law, it changes so much. Some how I mention if I was at my house would it be ok, his response I'd be going to jail. .
dkindle613 Posted October 19, 2011 Report Posted October 19, 2011 Yea my first and only ticket was $150. But I deserved. I was rolling through the hood and I mean HOOD beatin with the system in my sig... and a white kid in the hood looks suspicious. Haha. both cops, 2 cars pulled me over. And they both said they heard it for blocks. And then seen my drive by. Haha. I guess i Shouldnt of had all 4 windows rolled down WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit 2003 ford explorer 2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box 1 T1500.1bdcp 250amp ALT by Mike Singer 2 runs of 0 gauge 3 yellow tops
77-AUDIO Posted October 19, 2011 Report Posted October 19, 2011 I got pulled over a couple months ago for my stereo. but he seen all of the decals (DC AUDIO< BASS BATTLES, DSBP ETC.) on my car and I was dressed nice so he let me slide. I told him I normally only play it for comps but I had worked late and was just playing it on the way home. Here's the cool part. I was on the Freeway and he was on the feeder getting back in his car when I passed by. He heard me coming, identified where it was coming from and had time to catch me. When he pulled me over I thought I getting a ticket for speeding since I was doing about 55 in a 45. And the funny thing was he looked in the car and seen 4 - 8" subs and was that is what was making all that racket and then asked if I had more in the trunk. When I told him no he did a double take and told me to keep it down.. He was a cool ass cop. I almost thought he was going to ask for a demo. Sorry to thread jack somewhat... PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
armykyle1 Posted October 19, 2011 Author Report Posted October 19, 2011 I want to give a cop a demo lol! Looks like one of the poorest places in US has the most expensive tickets for noise ordnance.... But its not really a ticket, it's technically a summons.... I can't belive they're 650 buck here still.... From what I've learned cops will be pretty reasonable if you're polite, respectful and don't try to bull shit them... TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Mario928 Posted October 30, 2011 Report Posted October 30, 2011 So you are going to pay a 650 ticket? Build Under Construction Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514 Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4 Battery = XS D3400 Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger Mids and Highs = Stock Sub= Kicker L7 12" Alternator = 220 Mechman Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill
armykyle1 Posted October 30, 2011 Author Report Posted October 30, 2011 So you are going to pay a 650 ticket? I asked the prosecutor to drop it, and he did with the stipulation that I not get any tickets or noise violations in the next 6mo since I have a squeaky clean record TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
VIPmeetSPL Posted October 30, 2011 Report Posted October 30, 2011 Well I have 7 already.... And I must say...it is getting old but I just can't help it aha...
bassahaulic Posted October 30, 2011 Report Posted October 30, 2011 Well I have 7 already.... And I must say...it is getting old but I just can't help it aha... Stop being a child with your stereo.......
VIPmeetSPL Posted October 30, 2011 Report Posted October 30, 2011 No...not childish...just love listening to it loud
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.