Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Fi Gets The Boot At Sema Show!


Guest dropthabeat.com

Recommended Posts

Posted

The hummer had Assendant Audio subs in it not FI. Scott was there promoting that company. FI are only direct so they don't need the dealer Scott Told. Although the hummer did have a FI sticker on the side.

here a link to some video i found of it at SEMA

Assendant Audio Hummer @ SEMA

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

Posted

lets try this - i didn't take them i got them off another site

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

Posted

hahaha kicked out of sema thats great! I take it sins Doug was home this week end they didnt have the DB drags at the strip club across the street this year.

Posted

possibly the two best lines of all time from these vids:

"that was fucked up...i started to cry it was so loud...but not in a bad way!"

"it affects your organs just sitting in here!"

i likes me some audio stuff...

Guest dropthabeat.com
Posted

The hummer had Assendant Audio subs in it not FI. Scott was there promoting that company. FI are only direct so they don't need the dealer Scott Told. Although the hummer did have a FI sticker on the side.

here a link to some video i found of it at SEMA

Assendant Audio Hummer @ SEMA

YEAH SURE, whatever you say buddy.

Posted

"yeah sure" to what? What part am I wrong about? I am not tring to come off like someone "in the know" . Or like Scott and I are buddies or something . Thats was the first time I have met Scott. I am just telling what happened. Its not hear-say. I guess you can "whatever" anything if you weren't there. Give him a ring.z

Fi woofers? Nope, they were assendant Audio , I sat in it , at least that day at SEMA they were. Maybe they changed them out. I know he designs them both if we are being ticky-tacky.

Scott was handing out cards for the AA woofers, not FI, I have one.

I asked Scott what FI doesn't ever get a booth. "Because we sell direct so we really don't need a booth to set-up dealers" his words. I think they have dealers for the AA, but i can't remember that part, but i didn't address that in the previous post.

So far I have backed everything I posted. After you call him, come back and tell me I was right.

1st  SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007

Zapco Studio 500 (2)

Zapco Studio 300X

Zapco Studio 204 (2)

(2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils

DLS Iridium Tweeters

DLS UR2.5 MidRange

FI. N.7 Midbass

JL Audio TWK 88 

Mechman 370A Elite Alternator

Posted

"yeah sure" to what? What part am I wrong about?

Where was this "Sema" contest located?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 922 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...