Truck just got broken into (Again)

Sucks but im sure it's better then replacing a double din, a few XLs/Mayhems/Nightshades.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Hit up a junk yard for the window. And if the only thing messed up is the window shouldn't your insurance cover it.

Unless you had liability only.

Regardless that sucks man.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Yeah that sucks. Had someone break into my car for a $100 GPS unit and pissed me off. Cheap as factory alarm. Def upgrading once I get my system. Actually already have my alarm waiting to be installed. I went with viper and the proximity sensor was only like $30 on Amazon.

But definitely a pain in the ass to go through the hassle of talking with the cops then scheduling/ paying for repairs.

Really? Hundreds of dollars to replace a window? What did they do break in through the windshield and break...out through the back glass? Go to the junk yard and get a new window for $20-30.

Also stop showing off your system. Since it has happened twice, I will assume in the same place (home)...you are obviously either hanging out with some people you shouldn't or your show boating in your own damn neighbor hood. I damn near turn my shit off 1/2 mile away from my home....no way in hell am I gonna be riding through my neighbor hood advertising whats in my truck..and I live in a nice area.

Sorry it happened to you but..it happens. If your gonna "quit" car audio because of this...what else do you quit.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

jeff i was thinking the same thing about the windows lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I damn near turn my shit off 1/2 mile away from my home....no way in hell am I gonna be riding through my neighbor hood advertising whats in my truck..

^ This.

I don't trust anyone when it comes to showing the system. :ehh: I will even drive PAST my house and around if I think someone is following me or has been behind me too long.

Sorry about your bad luck, brother. Nothing more I despise than a Thief. But- a thief is a thief. You have to do ALL you can do to keep them from mischief. Many times that is much more than an alarm. My .02

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

So you had shock, proximity, and glass sensors?

Window can't be that expensive. Probably much cheaper then any equipment

don't most alarms come with the shock sensor?

but I agree, that proximity sensor makes a world of difference, and the glass break sensor too. even though Vipers have the shock sensor built in, it is useless when placed up against an experienced thief.

Archived