Do you believe in paranormal activities?

Everything can be explained.

Things become paranormal when you dont understand them.

Solution is to learn and understand everything.

When we lived in europe, we had summer house about 1.5 hours away from city. House was right next to forest, in the forest we found one spot where tree's were HUGE while rest of the tree's in the forest were norma sizel. What was funny and interesting about it is that it had this like blue glow to it, kind of hard to explain.

There are many thing that can be explained, but some are like :wtf:

Chemical spill or dump site :shrug:

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Some times the alarm clock in the spare room will randomly turn on and play country music. A few weeks ago it turned on(its always the same station) so I went in there and shut it off and changed to station(its like a dial you turn) got in the shower and when I got out it was back on that channel playing again. O.o

Edited by LoudNLow931

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Everything can be explained.

Things become paranormal when you dont understand them.

Solution is to learn and understand everything.

When we lived in europe, we had summer house about 1.5 hours away from city. House was right next to forest, in the forest we found one spot where tree's were HUGE while rest of the tree's in the forest were norma sizel. What was funny and interesting about it is that it had this like blue glow to it, kind of hard to explain.

There are many thing that can be explained, but some are like :wtf:

Or the fractal phenomena.

In forests, it has been found that there will be a group of larger, older trees only every so often, and smaller, younger trees surround it. This is because of it's offspring. Then the offspring grow up and have a group of smaller offspring around them. Some trees die off so in a few hundred years you end up with only a few old trees with younger trees around it, and they have even younger trees around them, then further away you have more old trees with the same patter re-emerging.

The blue glow could have been a fungus or algae that only attaches to older trees that have a certain chemical in some of the older layers that is not present in younger trees.

Not sure, I'd have to examine the sight for more possible answers.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

I am close to a town that claims to be the most haunted city in America. There are lots of good legends and stories. There have been tons of tv crews and Ghosthunter type people there all the time.

I've even done some work in some of the supposed haunted houses but never seen or heard anything myself.

It's pretty cool whether it's true or not.

I am close to a town that claims to be the most haunted city in America. There are lots of good legends and stories. There have been tons of tv crews and Ghosthunter type people there all the time.

I've even done some work in some of the supposed haunted houses but never seen or heard anything myself.

It's pretty cool whether it's true or not.

I been in the haunted house also and didn't hear, see or feel anything. But people claimed they saw "faces ad bodies in there".

Yeah I believe in it. I'm not the kind of person where something happens though, and is just like "OMG GHOST!!", I'll try to explain it first, and if I can't I still don't normally jump on the bandwagon saying ghost/paranormal. But c'mon, weird stuff does happen that you cannot fully explain sometimes, shit happens.

I've tried to find haunted places around where I live to visit, but most of them if you get caught on the property, it's a federal offense. Only been to 1 "haunted" place around here, and yeah weird stuff happened, but I'm not going to say it was "paranormal" stuff, but most definitely weird.

I do believe though, that a good amount of "paranormal" stuff that happens to people, is all in their head. Seeing and/or hearing what they WANT, not what IS.

Just my views on the topic.

Edited by kl0wn

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I lived in a old trailer, for 8 years, from the age of 18 to 26, which was inhabited by a ghost. He (don't know why, but I always felt it was a male) made his presence known at least once every few days. Mostly just goofy little stuff to mess with your head. Like, you would be in the kitchen, you get a glass or something, then close the cabinet, walk back in the living room, look back into the kitchen, and the cabinet would be open again. So, you would go close it, and of course you would be eying the $#!+ out of it after that, but it wouldn't open.... until the minute you looked away, then you would spin back around, and that $#!+ would be open again !

Their was lots of other goofy little stuff too..... and one very dramatic incident on the day my ex and I were moving out.

So, I KNOW ghosts or other supernatural stuff "can possibly exist", because I've experienced it. But still, I believe their are a whole bunch of people out there who are full of BS about supposed super natural experiences.

Peace,

Fish