blah blah blah **crazy chick stories

"i may not hit a woman, but ill beat a bitchs ass" :lol:

i always tell my gf i wont hit her but ill throw her through a window santa.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Smack my bitch up hahahah

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

I'm with everyone else on not hitting women. Although if I am getting beat, beyond slapping and little girly stuff. I will try to restrain the women while I wait for the authorites. If I really have to I will inflict some pain, not through punchs and kicks, but through pressure points or submission. What will a cop do if you put a bitch in a arm bar and hold her there till the cops come over you punchen her a few times.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I'm with everyone else on not hitting women. Although if I am getting beat, beyond slapping and little girly stuff. I will try to restrain the women while I wait for the authorites. If I really have to I will inflict some pain, not through punchs and kicks, but through pressure points or submission. What will a cop do if you put a bitch in a arm bar and hold her there till the cops come over you punchen her a few times.

thats works in theory until she claims youre holding her hostage

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

dude i literaly just sat here for 15 min watchin the chick on the pole lol

dude i literaly just sat here for 15 min watchin the chick on the pole lol

lol.... comedy... i did the same thing... i had to scroll up to remember wtf i was reading.....

try having an ex cut your break pipes cause you took the cat what she didn't know was I'm used to driving with bad breaks :D

Mad Camper is what they call me why you ask well 32 lights on my camper

Moving from a camper to a small hatch back blow engine in hatch back buys a estate that spent 3 years in a field with only sheep as friends in all that time get married and become a full time care giver and loss out boot space for subs :(

"i may not hit a woman, but ill beat a bitchs ass" :lol:

fuckin lol,this reminded me of a facebook status i posted a while back. i was putting big ass decals on a box truck by myself.

"I dont approve of dudes hittin chicks but if mother nature dont chill with the wind I might have to hit a bitch"-Anthony Boyd

bahahahaha, but i agree with some of you guys, im ok with her slappin me and what not but you come at me with fists and break my ribs? better hope were on grass or something soft cause you bout to get dropped. js

Archived