DaJuice Posted October 3, 2011 Report Posted October 3, 2011 DAMN! Thats sick. 2016 Ford Explorer 2014 Ford F-350 crew cab 2012 Cadillac CTS-V coupe 2008 Lexus GS430
DTS909 Posted October 3, 2011 Report Posted October 3, 2011 DAMN! Thats sick. X 2 VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
knowledge Posted October 3, 2011 Report Posted October 3, 2011 now that is serious right there! indeed he needs a build log REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
fritosaregood Posted October 3, 2011 Report Posted October 3, 2011 Sat in it for a demo, Its AWESOME!!! seller feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61719 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68281 build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=44800 Gf's build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/54346-kickergirls-camaro-new-box-pg-5/#entry753970
TravisStuchl Posted October 3, 2011 Author Report Posted October 3, 2011 Wow guys thanks! you guys on here are the shit. so I uploaded the video to youtube a different way I think it helped the quality, heres the link same video just better quality I think. Find me on - YouTube http://www.youtube.c...tu?feature=mhee FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/travis.stuch 2013 2014 2016 My Ride: 96 Chevy Blazer Adv-3 158 ADV2 157.5 (8k clamped class) 12 Contralto 12s Kaos4 160db Extream-4 147db a foot OUTSIDE the window, 30 sec music avg Adv-3 163s+ 2016 TOP DOG national champion Blazer Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/203259-96-blazer-12-12s-forth-rebuild/ Old Build log - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127877-grand-prix-walled-4-fi-sp4s-2-ia-401s-all-in-pics-last-page/
brownm3 Posted October 3, 2011 Report Posted October 3, 2011 BrownM3 Build Log BrownM3's Youtube Channel "Csbrown147" My Official Feedback Thread (UBL) BrownM3 Jeep Build (UBL)
n8ball2013 Posted October 3, 2011 Report Posted October 3, 2011 That's a he'll of a first post right there! THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
deepsilencer Posted October 3, 2011 Report Posted October 3, 2011 Beast mode! TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO 2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3 (Walled Silverado) 4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters 4 AA Mayhem 18s 2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped 1 DC Audio 175.4 4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s 4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s 72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert Alpine CDA 9887 XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed) & much more..... 2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5 Meca SPL:158.2 Meca P&P:137.4 DB Drag:159.1 USACI:161.2 BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.