I was at our new ace hardware store just browsing, and had to get some double sided tape.

I went down the tool isle and I seen these tools called festool.

My jaw dropped when I seen the prices...

$440-560 for a circular saw

$280 for a jigsaw

$330-430 for a router

$190-440 for a sander

$295+ for a corldless drill

That is just insane. They got videos of their tools on the site, and I must admit the circular saw looks pretty bad ass with almost a 3inch cutting depth but god damn at the price!

www.festoolusa.com

I was at Woodcraft the other day and they were showing off the Festool line.

I think it would be good for someone who is just starting out and wants good tools that don't take up much space.

They are perfect for a really small shop. A little spendy for me to just add one or two tools into the shop.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

seen alot of them in the yearly tool pricing/rating guide, but Festool didnt come up in any top 3 catagories

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I DO LIKE, and seen in that magazine the Festool saw kit, like that Rockler kit, its a perfect straight kit down to the milimeter, that thing is bad ass

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I work with Festool and believe me: it IS really good!

High price, great long-lasting quality.

It is for those who wants the best of the best, like u guys with RF, RE, FI etc...

So you being a user of the company would recomend it then?

I do like the looks of them, but damn them prices, I like the best of the best stuff too, but again damn!

I do need a new circular saw since my stepday from 12 years ago thought he got cheated on his divorce with my moms so he broke into MY garage and took my craftsman along with my old jig saw that didnt work, and my brand new 1 week old lawn mower (but left the never used bag for it), and a old a/c that was out of freon.