XS Power

Whats more important?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. What is more important to you when purchasing your batteries, wire, chargers, and other electrical accessories?

• Price
    • Quality/Performance
    • Availability
    • Customer Service
    • Warranty
    • How they look

For my truck I would say the top of my list is an AGM G34 around $200-$240. If you sell the best battery in the world and want $275-$325+ for a G34 I'm not interested. I would rather have a battery that can't put out as many amps over a given second that is overall similar in performance for a reasonable price as I don't have a fart box. :pardon:

If we were talking about my boat that's another matter all together. For that I don't buy new products, only batteries with high AH that have proven to be able to take regular abuse (I'm talking near full discharge). As I said in another thread my current batts are around 5 years old and have had no problem being drained down next to nothing and brought back to life on a regular basis. This is one arena where a company needs to design the product for the market and not try and tell me how to use my battery.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

You need to add one that says all of the above. I am not going to buy a product from a company with shitty customer service, I wont buy a product that is over priced, I wont buy a product that does not come with a warranty, I wont buy a product that is not quality and wont last, I am willing to wait for a good product but it cant be too long of a wait. The least of my worries is how it looks but in a show quality install, no one wants to run something that is ugly.

Not sure what the point of this thread is though, from my experience with XS Power, the company provides everything that you have listed.

I agree with CJ... And the xp1000 is as sexy as a battery can get lol

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

You need to add one that says all of the above. I am not going to buy a product from a company with shitty customer service, I wont buy a product that is over priced, I wont buy a product that does not come with a warranty, I wont buy a product that is not quality and wont last, I am willing to wait for a good product but it cant be too long of a wait. The least of my worries is how it looks but in a show quality install, no one wants to run something that is ugly.

Not sure what the point of this thread is though, from my experience with XS Power, the company provides everything that you have listed.

this this and this

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

since it seems you are looking for opinions, i would like to see better shipping materials. my batteries only had to travel 2 hours and the Styrofoam was all broken and the box had holes in it where something poked through and there was nothing to protect the battery from whatever it was. then a friend of mine got a battery that was damaged and leaking. you guys sent a replacement but that one got damaged too. so i really think the packing materials need to be improved. its not good to buy something knowing you are gambling on the product surviving its journey.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

since it seems you are looking for opinions, i would like to see better shipping materials. my batteries only had to travel 2 hours and the Styrofoam was all broken and the box had holes in it where something poked through and there was nothing to protect the battery from whatever it was. then a friend of mine got a battery that was damaged and leaking. you guys sent a replacement but that one got damaged too. so i really think the packing materials need to be improved. its not good to buy something knowing you are gambling on the product surviving its journey.

that blows...

i had a total of 9 packages shipped from them, 7 of which were batteries, and all came here in perfect condition

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Not really limiting to XS opinions. This was just a general question to the open forum on what they find most important.

We made a big change in how our products ship and have seen a lot better results in items not getting damaged. We now use FedEx. :good:

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

It should allow you to vote for all of them, but that kind of takes a way from what is the most important to you. I agree all are important and every company should strive to offer each option, but kind of interesting to see what is most important to people.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Hell, Nathan sent me 4 batteries to Germany, came in great shape.

My vote is for a quality product, even if it means paying a little more.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread