XS Power

Whats more important?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. What is more important to you when purchasing your batteries, wire, chargers, and other electrical accessories?

• Price
    • Quality/Performance
    • Availability
    • Customer Service
    • Warranty
    • How they look

since it seems you are looking for opinions, i would like to see better shipping materials. my batteries only had to travel 2 hours and the Styrofoam was all broken and the box had holes in it where something poked through and there was nothing to protect the battery from whatever it was. then a friend of mine got a battery that was damaged and leaking. you guys sent a replacement but that one got damaged too. so i really think the packing materials need to be improved. its not good to buy something knowing you are gambling on the product surviving its journey.

I agree with this.

He's talking bout me. I waited like a month to get one undamaged.

At least I think it's me hes talking bout lol

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

since it seems you are looking for opinions, i would like to see better shipping materials. my batteries only had to travel 2 hours and the Styrofoam was all broken and the box had holes in it where something poked through and there was nothing to protect the battery from whatever it was. then a friend of mine got a battery that was damaged and leaking. you guys sent a replacement but that one got damaged too. so i really think the packing materials need to be improved. its not good to buy something knowing you are gambling on the product surviving its journey.

Not really limiting to XS opinions. This was just a general question to the open forum on what they find most important.

We made a big change in how our products ship and have seen a lot better results in items not getting damaged. We now use FedEx.

when did this change happen? i got my batteries about 1 month ago. the styrofoam was all broken and the boxes could not have survived another shipment. im sure no one at fedex treats an 80lbs package with a lot of care lol. my batteries did arrive unbroken, but by the look of the box i got lucky that they did.

my comments were about something important to a customer. confidence that you will receive a working product is pretty important lol. just trying to help :drinks:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I agree with this.

He's talking bout me. I waited like a month to get one undamaged.

At least I think it's me hes talking bout lol

yep, thats you lol

Hell, Nathan sent me 4 batteries to Germany, came in great shape.

My vote is for a quality product, even if it means paying a little more.

what size were they? my experience was with the 3100s. im sure a lighter battery would do a LOT better in the shipping system.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Price and Customer Service I mean you can have the best product on the market and have bad customer service dose happen I tried to order some sound deading for my camper i rang up a few place cause my roof is fibreglass and lots of big open tin steel some of the place which where meant to be good wouldn't help at all so i went with a place near me

Mad Camper is what they call me why you ask well 32 lights on my camper

Moving from a camper to a small hatch back blow engine in hatch back buys a estate that spent 3 years in a field with only sheep as friends in all that time get married and become a full time care giver and loss out boot space for subs :(

i would say function, price, customer service.

as long as everything functions well/at-least to the manufacturers specifications, and has great customer service to back it up. the price can be kind of high and i would be fine with that.

now if its an inferior product and no customer service it had better be low priced

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

ive ordered at least 30 XS batteries in the past and none of them had so much as a blemish on the box. I think the packaging is pretty good myself. You got some real bad luck it seems. :shrug:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i would say how well it works and the warranty are bigggest factors in my book why spend the money if it wont work or its a risk of buying a paper weight

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

This is a great thread honestly.

Even as a manufacturer I vote all day Customer Service 1st, Quality 2nd, and Price 3rd.

While price browsing is def a good idea - I have noticed in products I buy for personal use that research, reviews, etc to see how reliable a product is and customer service from that company is far more important then if it might cost a little more.

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

I'm all about a quality product but honestly, price is the thing thats gonna make me pull the trigger or not... Alot of times if I'm on the fence about a car part or something, if I can find a coupon code for free shipping or like 5% off, psychologically I'll be more happy to purchase it.