mississippiboi12 Posted October 7, 2011 Report Posted October 7, 2011 happy birthday man ^, i'm 17, licensed and all,what kind of car and system do you have?
bumpinTL364 Posted October 7, 2011 Report Posted October 7, 2011 I'm 16, 17 in January. Thanks god my girl is 18 I've learned a whole lot of stuff on here so far and I really love this site! masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say itsorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended) LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room. New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods
Twostrokeking Posted October 9, 2011 Report Posted October 9, 2011 Im only 15 My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
TeamHT Posted October 10, 2011 Report Posted October 10, 2011 Ha ha. "other" under 15 year olds should post pics... LOLOLOLOLOL Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
AdamTheAudioMan Posted October 10, 2011 Report Posted October 10, 2011 I'm 12 Sure ya' are. UNDER-CONSTRUCTION ''Old School Build'' maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box" 190 db when your done? Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it lmao
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.