Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

^^Agree

UNDER-CONSTRUCTION

''Old School Build''

maybe it sounds like an 18 cause theres 3 fucking "port" holes ghetto drilled in the "box"

190 db when your done?

Yea that's the lowest decibal ill be satisfied with when I'm done like I said its stage one and I lost my job u guys should consider shit instead of just talk it

lmao

So would there be any problem in wiring my mids and highs with this? I ask cuz my 4 channel is under the seat and all wire was cut for clean build and now will be moving it in to the cargo of my 07 ford escape. I dont have any other wire under 12g other then this unused home speaker. I have six strands of this wire that are 20-30ft long.

So would there be any problem in wiring my mids and highs with this? I ask cuz my 4 channel is under the seat and all wire was cut for clean build and now will be moving it in to the cargo of my 07 ford escape. I dont have any other wire under 12g other then this unused home speaker. I have six strands of this wire that are 20-30ft long.

it'll work, but it wont work as well as bigger wire can. if you have a dmm handy, measure the resistance from one end of the run to the other.

agree

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

it'll work, but it wont work as well as bigger wire can. if you have a dmm handy, measure the resistance from one end of the run to the other.

a 30ft run of 18awg should read close to .2ohms.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

a 30ft run of 18awg should read close to .2ohms.

so just to think i got i got this right if its wired at 2ohms then the resistance would be 2.2ohms? if its close to the .2ohms of resistance

Edited by KenC210