1990 astro van

i am starting a build in a 90 astro with a wall and possibly 4-8 subs.  memphis mojo 12's or 15's with 2 or 4 4kw's to power them.  i am wondering what the van guyz have been doing to get the loudest. ie box design, rebuilt dashes and consoles.  i want to do in the 60's withit, so any help would be appreciated.

thanks all! :^

i second that.  i have personally heard that 4kw.  dont buy it. imo memphis sucks.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

For 2 of those amps, your gonna need some alternator and battery power. No real need to rebuild a dash or add a console (if you don't already have one).

I'm still in the design mode for my '89 'Stro.

I can tell you this right off the bat. Sound deaden like crazy. I put my system in and found rattles in places I never new could rattle. The most rattle I have though is the roof rack, which will be removed this weekend. the rest can easily be fixed with peal and seal.

I've always like flat walls, easier to build/design. After looking at that Kicker setup above, hmmmm, that's got me thinking. I can't tell from the pic, is it ported or sealed? Looks like it may be ported down the center..

Time for me to hit up Termpro.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia