Ok well im about to install a dd z2hv and its rated at 7700 watts at one ohm.so if you divide 7700 by 14.4 you get around 535 amps.if i put 3 pf dc powers 270 amp sp alternators on it will it cover it?they do 180 at normal temperature so that will be 540 amps but like on a hot day they only do 160 which that way will be 480 is that a huge difference to be worried about?i know i will be covered while driving but all these numbers are at idle..

Amps

1-DD Z2HV

Power bass asa 400.4 & 600.2

Alternators

3-mike singer 350a

Wiring

6 runs 2/0 welding cable front to back

Speakers

3 sets of crossfire c5x6 components

2 crossfire xs 15's dual 2 ohms

Batteries

To be decided

As far as alternators go your gunna be alright, I think the only thing I would look at is your battery bank now. I'm no expert on batts so I'm not going to tell you what to get, but someone will

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

But also if it's for a daily setup your not going to be getting 7000 watts out of it hardly ever if you ever even do! You are going to have box rise and unless you go around listening to a sine wave all day long you'll probably never pull 7000 watts worth of amperage. And if you are going to compete and burp it, that electrical with a good battery bank should be very stout

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

But also if it's for a daily setup your not going to be getting 7000 watts out of it hardly ever if you ever even do! You are going to have box rise and unless you go around listening to a sine wave all day long you'll probably never pull 7000 watts worth of amperage. And if you are going to compete and burp it, that electrical with a good battery bank should be very stout

^this. as for the batteries i'm no help after the second battery. but i can tell you the XS D3100 is probably the biggest baddest one out there. so i'd say a few of those (maybe 3 or 4?) should do you good. i'm no expert, but meade has like 6 or 8 in his ride and you are running a lot less power than him.

hopefully somebody will chime in with the right answer here soon.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

id say you would be fine with just the alts and maybe another bat or 2 if your gonna be demoing for long periods of time. but if your just gonna go daily then you should be good.

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

well it depends on what amp you run....

I would say 3-4 D3100s,

or two of these

http://www.batteryspec.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?action=link&product=84