I honestly don't know how i would react if I witnessed this in person. Its truly unbelievable that people would behave this way. If you have an issue with children, solders or even steve's funeral why the f*ck do you feel it necessary to express that to the world.

I learned a lot about this group in my Sociology class and watched all the youtube videos on documentarys of them. Sick stuff, I walked out of my class almost everyday just PISSED. I dont understand how these people are STILL alive with all this stuff and how much hatred people have towards them. Give them a one way bus ride to the ghetto and let them have at it. <_<

Just recently one of their daughters left the church to live a better life and all the parents have to say is "We dont care if she left, shes not part of our family anymore" like WTF. This is why I dont believe in religion.... just an excuse for people to fight over nothing and bullshit. <_<:nea:

Heres the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50r0CnKq7_k

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Karma's a bitch. These people will most likely suffer their fate when the time comes. It just sickens me to see them corrupting their children like that. And it's nice to see at least ONE of them had enough sense get the fuck out of the church.

Edited by Cardboardcat15

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

I sent an info request on the website about their members, this is the response I got;

Around 40 members

Around 75 attend meeting

Sent from My iPhone. Please excuse any errors.

They say Steve Jobs is going to hell or whatever, yet they use iPhones LMAO. These people are something else.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

ya they tweeted the protest via iphone omg that is so stupid we hate steve jobs but use his product wow

oh and yes there going to hell its a sin to judge people and slander them and thats all that church does someone need to teach them how to read the bible

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Seeing that video made me sick. I thought when the pissed off people broke the vans window was amazing! And when the car nailed the kid was pretty funny too. Of course, I have remorse for him, because he's a child that was just brainwashed from his idiotic parents. If I was driving, I'd have been going for the adults.. But I wouldn't want to dent or scratch my truck. I'm curious what force possessed them to be completely blind and arrogant to everything and everyone. Que asco...

I honestly don't know how i would react if I witnessed this in person. Its truly unbelievable that people would behave this way. If you have an issue with children, solders or even steve's funeral why the f*ck do you feel it necessary to express that to the world.

exactly,that's what causes more violence in this world that we live in,but than again it would never stop =@

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK