Text this to a girl for guaranteed sex

It should go in your playbook too, it actually works for me. And since my hogging days are over, they aren't fat chicks.... Just shallow.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

It should go in your playbook too, it actually works for me. And since my hogging days are over, they aren't fat chicks.... Just shallow.

My buddies like to go hog tieing together sometimes. Not really my forte. :ehh:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

My buddies like to go hog tieing together sometimes. Not really my forte. :ehh:

i just noticed... you're from iowa too?

/end threadjack

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

If you were a triangle, you would be acute one.

or this

"I've had a crush on you for years."

(this line has worked for me twice)

Post results.

I'm married to a woman with an insatiable appetite for sex and I know for a fact that using this line would end up with me not getting laid that night

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

I'm married to a woman with an insatiable appetite for sex and I know for a fact that using this line would end up with me not getting laid that night

You lucky bastard! i have hopes of marrying a similar woman some day.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

If you were a triangle, you would be acute one.

or this

"I've had a crush on you for years."

(this line has worked for me twice)

Post results.

lets be real. this is for use on sluts.

the gf and married need not apply.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

you want a line? here's a line. it has worked for me twice. I was almost shot once for it...

find a girl in a bar who looks like she has questionable morals. make eye contact across the bar.

ignore her for at least 10 minutes

find her, walk up behind her, put one hand on her hip and the other on the front of her neck and whisper this:

"no names, no kissing...you and me in the parking lot, right now"

done

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

you want a line? here's a line. it has worked for me twice. I was almost shot once for it...

find a girl in a bar who looks like she has questionable morals. make eye contact across the bar.

ignore her for at least 10 minutes

find her, walk up behind her, put one hand on her hip and the other on the front of her neck and whisper this:

"no names, no kissing...you and me in the parking lot, right now"

done

Soooo you take em to the parking lot and what? Fight them so you don't get kicked out the club?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived