so if Iphone is dummy proof and you dont have to be technical to use it which one would you prefer to hand to a 12 yr old kid?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Damn n8 and tony gave me a severe case of the lols

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

and just to prove my point

photobucket-5300-1316442283586.jpg

yes she is pretty gangster for a nine month old

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Cute girl, nice family, the point I was making about (and poor one obviously) was that android phones are more customizable than iPhones and something that kids usually want. That was the point I was trying to make. As an adult myself, cool ringtones and the badass wallpapers and being able to root my phone and being able able to go to Demonoid and download all the latest and greatest android apps for free is not my biggest concern when buying a phone. Maybe for some people it is

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

ive always looked at it like this, especially after OWNING a iphone before..

Iphones are for people who want the basics, and to not be able to change anything about the phone

androids are for people who want to change anything about the phone..

I can change my keyboard, where on Iphones, its illegal, and says so....

really.... i mean really..

Iphones are GREAT hardware... poor software execution, they have a great idea, and its good to see they are going the way of the android with IOS5... but tweaking those little things in my opinion is what gives me a great experience with my phone..

i hate the stock keyboard on my bionic, so i use SlideIT, its like swype but 100x better... with SlideIT i can change it to LOOK like the iphone keypad LOL..

honestly though, Iphones are not bad phones, and hopefully they will fully get away from requiring ITunes to do any and everything with the phone, once they do that, I MAY own a Iphone again some day..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

no an iphone is a great phone and really is the baseline that everyone else compares to. You hear it all the time. its no iphone or this is an iphone killer. It got that rep for a reason. I personally choose a phone by going into the store and playing with it then i google the thing and see what the reviews are. I dont jump into anything.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

What he meant to say is iphones are for really old people while android is for young adults with some technological experience... And my andriod is not any slower with freeware, in fact it is faster. My friends original droid, in quadrant standard, out performs almost any other phone(factory state).

ive always looked at it like this, especially after OWNING a iphone before..

Iphones are for people who want the basics, and to not be able to change anything about the phone

androids are for people who want to change anything about the phone..

I can change my keyboard, where on Iphones, its illegal, and says so....

really.... i mean really..

Iphones are GREAT hardware... poor software execution, they have a great idea, and its good to see they are going the way of the android with IOS5... but tweaking those little things in my opinion is what gives me a great experience with my phone..

i hate the stock keyboard on my bionic, so i use SlideIT, its like swype but 100x better... with SlideIT i can change it to LOOK like the iphone keypad LOL..

honestly though, Iphones are not bad phones, and hopefully they will fully get away from requiring ITunes to do any and everything with the phone, once they do that, I MAY own a Iphone again some day..

I understand 100% what you're saying. I forget which keyboard I used when I have android, but it was a lot better in a way than my iPhone keyboard, I didn't have to keep hitting the number button for .,?! Like I do with the iPhone, and I had it customized with my NYGIANTS theme which was cool, but even though I can't do any of that with my iPhone it's still faster typing than my old android. Handsent was pretty good for texting, again, just customization though, they all do the same thing, send a text. But I do get your point.

Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

What he meant to say is iphones are for really old people while android is for young adults with some technological experience... And my andriod is not any slower with freeware, in fact it is faster. My friends original droid, in quadrant standard, out performs almost any other phone(factory state).

Lol, maybe I'm the one who's getting old haha

Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

I'm only 20 so i'm still a kid on the inside :D hahah

Well I ended up getting the HTC droid incredible 2 because it was the best phone in my budget and I like it but I think I bit off more then I can chew because I have no idea how the hell to use it. :lol: looks like I'll be cozying up with the manual and the phone tonight after work and figuring it out.

On a side note, is rooting easy?

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived