I'm only 20 so i'm still a kid on the inside :D hahah

Well I ended up getting the HTC droid incredible 2 because it was the best phone in my budget and I like it but I think I bit off more then I can chew because I have no idea how the hell to use it. :lol: looks like I'll be cozying up with the manual and the phone tonight after work and figuring it out.

On a side note, is rooting easy?

Lol, google, google, google. Anything you want to know about your new phone I'm pretty damn sure you can find out what you need if you google your phone. And congrats and the new phone I hope you enjoy it. Just google how to root htc incredible 2, you should be able to find something about it. It's really not that hard, enjoy!!

And as much shit as I talk, I too also have a kid in me, being a guy I think we all do. One of the biggest reasons I'm so into car audio, I'm still a kid as well lol

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

I'm only 20 so i'm still a kid on the inside :D hahah

Well I ended up getting the HTC droid incredible 2 because it was the best phone in my budget and I like it but I think I bit off more then I can chew because I have no idea how the hell to use it. :lol: looks like I'll be cozying up with the manual and the phone tonight after work and figuring it out.

On a side note, is rooting easy?

Here is a link for rooting your Phone http://androidforums.com/incredible-2-all-things-root/396098-how-root-gingerbread-2-3-3-a.html

Good luck

Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Thanks for the help bro :drinks: it sucks being in that age where I was exposed to technology but still on the older side I where some of the new shit coming out is complicated

No worries man, I learned just about everything from google, multiple searches and reading. When I was in school the. coolest thing we had was the old macs, that looked like a box and we stored all our data on a floppy disk, if you have any questions feel free to

Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

Thanks for the help bro :drinks: it sucks being in that age where I was exposed to technology but still on the older side I where some of the new shit coming out is complicated

No worries man, I learned just about everything from google, multiple searches and reading. When I was in school the. coolest thing we had was the old macs, that looked like a box and we stored all our data on a floppy disk, if you have any questions feel free to pm me and I'll help you out, good luck

Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

yeah that wont happen tony.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

^lol. That's just wrong. If its your first smart phone go iPhone. Very easy to get used to. Reliable. Awesome battery life. And the apps are better imo then my EVO. IPhone 4 is a good phone but the 4s is quick as shit.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

What he meant to say is iphones are for really old people while android is for young adults with some technological experience... And my andriod is not any slower with freeware, in fact it is faster. My friends original droid, in quadrant standard, out performs almost any other phone(factory state).

who gives a shit about quadrant standard. i can make a 800 scoring quadrant phone perform 2600s its still a piece of shit just like the original droid is a piece of shit.

Archived