I'm sorry but if some girl slaps me and her and her friend start to come at me it's on, man or woman.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

Lololol at the white lady "STOPPP OH MY GOD STOPPP" "CALL THE FUCKING COPS". But really, there are 5-6 employees behind the counter, why grab a metal bar?

Sorry. If there are two people advancing on me as I back away, and all my coworkers obviously aren't going to do shit, I'm cracking someone's head open with whatever I can get my hands on.

In my book this is self-defense, and the dude walks.

/story.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

"If you try to find consitency in the law, you won't find it." - my criminal justice professor who's name I forgot but I feel like this sentence is enough to give her credit :lol:

The song just makes the video funnier. Lol

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Lololol at the white lady "STOPPP OH MY GOD STOPPP" "CALL THE FUCKING COPS". But really, there are 5-6 employees behind the counter, why grab a metal bar?

Sorry. If there are two people advancing on me as I back away, and all my coworkers obviously aren't going to do shit, I'm cracking someone's head open with whatever I can get my hands on.

In my book this is self-defense, and the dude walks.

/story.

i think an article said hes getting charged with felony assault.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

If my understanding of the legal system is what I think it is, you do have to go to trial. Its just you defend yourself by saying it was self defense.

Honestly, were he not a convict, his chances would likely be higher. But the fact he has a unsavory history is going to weigh into it, and may be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

This is all dependent on the jury, and whether or not they agree with me or some dumbass that believes two aggressive customers should be able to jump the counter and beat employees senseless.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

If my understanding of the legal system is what I think it is, you do have to go to trial. Its just you defend yourself by saying it was self defense.

Honestly, were he not a convict, his chances would likely be higher. But the fact he has a unsavory history is going to weigh into it, and may be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

This is all dependent on the jury, and whether or not they agree with me or some dumbass that believes two aggressive customers should be able to jump the counter and beat employees senseless.

lol well i know that, thats why i said hes being charged not convicted

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

The fuck? Some chick slaps you in the face and you beat her half to death with a metal rod, and you keep beating her after she's on the floor not moving? Piece of shit needs to rot in jail.

she slapped him and when he went to retreat her and her friend jump the counter to follw him to attack some more. idk whether or not they were not moving once they hit the ground, but they couldve been reaching for something implying they had a weapon and he freaked. people are crazy these days and you never know who has what

FYI im not saying the last part is what happen, but it is possible. so far the media has twisted the story all over the place so what went down outside of the camera's view wont be known for a while

You have to remember Merz that he's a convicted felon for killing a 17 year old classmate when he was 19, sentenced 10-12.5 years and barely got out this past March. He probably still has the prison mentality I guarantee you, so when he simply told her he needs to make sure the $50 bill she handed him was real and she gets all pissy and slashes his face then jumping the counter I'm sure he's gonna react the way he did. He hit them when they were on the ground cuz they were trying to get up.

Let this be a lesson to them and anybody else, don't assume you won't get your ass handed to you by a fast food employee! LOL. In the words of Kevin Hart, "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIIIIIGHT! YOU GON LEARN TODAY!"

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical