Sonic Electronix

Do you know how many people come on here and say "oh I wanna put 6 18's in my crx". Then we take time out of our lives to give them good recommendations and we never hear from them again. Just because they're all talk. Now, a percentage of those people actually go through with their plans. But we're talkin 2% of those people. No offense to you or your buddy. But I won't hold my breath on this build.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Do you know how many people come on here and say "oh I wanna put 6 18's in my crx". Then we take time out of our lives to give them good recommendations and we never hear from them again. Just because they're all talk. Now, a percentage of those people actually go through with their plans. But we're talkin 2% of those people. No offense to you or your buddy. But I won't hold my breath on this build.

dont worry no offense taken..he found out that i build systems either for just to have something to bump a lil bit or to compete..i can tell someone what they need but once they hear the costs it takes and the time to do it then their mind detours differently..i told my buddy earlier today that ill do my part on the designing and picking out the equipment and then ill know if he's real about it..he told me he's serious about it..so i guess we both we'll find out..plus he said he wants to be louder than me haha i told him that wont ever happen unless he got a different vehicle with more room to work with.

Well I hope he dishes out the cash. I know there is a guy here with 2 SMD 15's in the trunk of a jetta on like 4k. But he's only doing a 50 I think.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

the smd is a great woofer too but its not build for strictly spl either you arent going to get anywhere near your goal with the equipment you mentioned much less the vehicle and even much less from a trunk

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

the smd is a great woofer too but its not build for strictly spl either you arent going to get anywhere near your goal with the equipment you mentioned much less the vehicle and even much less from a trunk

oh its not gonna a burp setup completely, because the box design will allow him to get a lil bit of both worlds..music and burp..what kind of amps do u prefer?..i remember someone saying the smd subs are tested at 7k and i know he wants to either get really close to the 7k or beyond it without damaging the sub nor the coil.

having high goal(s) can be cool, and being a optimus can be cool... But I prefer being a realist...you dont see a shit ton of people reaching those #'s for a reason... But, hell, give it a go... Have a feeling we probably won't hear back from ya, ... But, again, good luck...

156 from the trunk. Daily. You're talking big boy numbers. Id be happy if my truck did a 156

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

no doubt, theres cj with his 15's,.. and many many other like yourself N8, that put up fantastic, sick, numbers....mumbers me and the ole lady only dream of..... and it seems to take alot more than a buddys money, and a few subs in a trunk.... suffice it to say the hella hard work, testing, de bugging, redoing, time, money (yours or a buds), frustration, knowledge, and a mother load of other factors... but,... hell.. good luck, and waiting for your first legit post of a number.....

guy on youtube had his smd 18s takeing a dc 9k amp each now 1 per 2. maybe grab a 7.5 each and then ton batts and burp that bitch..

Edited by woodzyspl

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU