AUDIOADDICT02 Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 Djarum black clove cigs were my fav, 'til they changed the rules & now the only flavor allowed for cigs is menthol. Othere than that, camel silvers, marl methol light. CHECK OUT MY MYSPACE; SOME PAINT WORK I'VE DONE: http://www.myspace.c...customcreationz DODGE RAM 1500 QUAD CAB BOX BUILD: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48978 DODGE RAM 1500 RUMBLEBEE EDITION CUSTOM ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemead...showtopic=48983 PREFAB REMODELING: http://www.stevemead...box-remodeling/ G35 CUSTOM PAINTED L7 BOX: http://www.stevemead...om-painted-box/ CHEVY SINGLE CAB PAINTED SUB BOX/AMP RACK: http://www.stevemead...vy-boxamp-rack/ KICKER L512 BOX BUILT TO SPECS: http://www.stevemead...-kicker-l5-box/ RF HE2 10'S KERF PORTED BOX: http://www.stevemead...erf-ported-box/ 2 DC LEVEL 3 15'S KERF ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/115502-kerf-ported-enclosure/ 2 HCCA 15'S PORTED ENCLOSURE: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/129468-2-hcca-15s-enclosure/
ryan916 Posted October 16, 2011 Report Posted October 16, 2011 Mar reds always. I used to like Turkish silver's though. First was a 27
Fish Chris Posted October 17, 2011 Report Posted October 17, 2011 Oh hey, since I don't smoke, I figured I'd just throw this out there... My dad's favorite cigs were Pall Mall unfiltereds. Since he was a big, tough guy, maybe that's what real men smoke, huh ? He died of lung cancer. But don't worry guys, that couldn't happen to any of you. Peace, Fish
LT.Smoke Posted October 17, 2011 Report Posted October 17, 2011 I smoke an electronic cig now its water vapor and nicotene.... They have some nice flavors and its helping with my quitting smoking Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
focku Posted October 17, 2011 Report Posted October 17, 2011 Marlboro Special Blend Black Pack. Only smoke when I drink though. X2 LOL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.