Sonic Electronix

i havent read through the whole thread, but no one has mentioned that you can probably get just as loud, if not louder, with 2 PROPER 12's over 6 cheap 12's

edit: how much money do you have to spend anyway?

i havent read through the whole thread, but no one has mentioned that you can probably get just as loud, if not louder, with 2 PROPER 12's over 6 cheap 12's

edit: how much money do you have to spend anyway?

I'm not trying to dawg you kranny but that is basically what I've been saying in every post that I post

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Do the biggest sub you can. Forget all about "6-12's"

Id buy power first, then subs to match within the space you have.

Buy an amp that you know your cars electrical can support.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Bassstalker...if you have six 100 RMS subs then that's only 600 watts. Number of speakers/subs do not dictate current draw.

On a note, if you need it to be cheap, why six 12"s?

To provide a suggestion, Pioneer Championships.

edit: cheap amps. Um...knowing what woofers, voicecoil configurations, and power would be very important factors.

i was figuring in that he would need 2 possibly 3 amps. and most stock electrical cant handle more than 1000 watts.

My friends running 4400 watts on stock although he's got a hemi so the alt is prolly pre-upgraded

I call bullshit on that one man, I have a cummins and it's a lot bigger than the hemi, still the same 140amp or so alt and my truck even has two stock batts and the big three and I have a decent amount of voltage drop on 2k when I go full tilt, enough to have to turn it down for sure

But I'm not... I saw what I saw he has a magnum or something like that idk what the cars called but the amp is 4k no extra batts or Nything. He does have a large cap tho

Just because an amp says 4000 watts on it does not mean that the amp makes 4000 watts, and even if it did actually do rated he could have it wired at 1ohm. But there is no way that you are getting 4000watts out of stock electrical, it's just not possible. You've been tricked bud

2ohms and I don't get it.. It's not like he's trying to trick me...

LMAO .... Performance shitnique? And yes i was Juss about to say what ray said...if your not upgrading electrical try to keep ur amp at about 1000 to. 1500 Watts maximum so you dont strain it much and find a sub or 2 that accomidates with that power...no need fone a bagillion Subs if you don't have the power. Or space

^ or money lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

audioquejpgw300h110.jpg

Headunit - Pioneer AVH-P4250 DVD

4 - infinity reference 6.5

a pair of infinity reference tweeters

1 - AudioQue AQ-120.4 amplifier for mids & highs

1 - AudioQue AQ-2200D Monoblock

1 - AudioQue HDC315

KitAudio kerf ported Enclosure

4 - Stinger pro series signal wires

20ft Stinger 1/0Ga power & Ground wires

Big Three Upgrade

1 - Kinetik HC1800 (Not Here yet . .Still Saving up for one)

Kranny and Ray have some good points you should listen to, personally though i would go for quality over cheap any day of the week. You will spend less in the long run and have something to be proud of, pair of subs or the largest you can fit in the vehicle.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

My friends running 4400 watts on stock although he's got a hemi so the alt is prolly pre-upgraded

stock what? 4400 peak maybe lol.

It's 2 amps 1 4k and a 400 watt. And he's not cheap his 4 12s are jl

If hes "not cheap" why wouldnt he upgrade electrical to actually make the power to feed those amps?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived