1 marine vs 30 cops @ occupy wall street

carlosg_313

Look i get that the police probably had good grounds to arrest alot of those people. But in watching all of these vids I realize how aggressive the protesters are and how aggressive the police are. If i was a policeman down there i would get real pissed at all these people yelling and whatnot, so i can see someone getting arrested for doing nothing but talking. But these police signed up for their job knowing the situations they would be getting in, they shouldnt have reacted the way they did in some of these cases. But they are human so there is a level of forgiveness that i have to have for them for dealing with all of that stuff. I know im bouncing around and on both sides of it but thats how i am. So i just try not to care about the Protests on Wall Street. Dumb people, dumb cops. But it was started by a good cause that the majority of the people protesting dont understand.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

bunch of people who dont have jobs standing around saying fuck the police and down with corporate greed. As they steal wifi and drink starbucks coffee as they tweet from their Ipad2 and update their facebook status.......

lol, hey, you use the tools you have at hand.

i just saw a news report on it all. it looks like they are just protesting for a change and i agree we need one. it looks like they are smart enough to understand they dont know what the best answer is, just that an answer needs to be found. a change needs to be made. it'll be interesting to see what comes from it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

bunch of people who dont have jobs standing around saying fuck the police and down with corporate greed. As they steal wifi and drink starbucks coffee as they tweet from their Ipad2 and update their facebook status.......

X2

these videos only capture the end of it. Its bull shit, I'm not supporting police violence by any means, infact I don't like police.... No one ever considers how hard their jobs are. Think of trying to control 35 kids by yourself. They have 30 cops out there trying to control a mob consisting of hundreds of people with nothing better to than fuck with people. Its near to impossible really. You're going to step on some toes no matter what. This whole occupy wall street thing is fucking stupid imo. We allow them to do what they and have done so for some time. To change our economy, we don't start with the stock brokers, you start with the CEOs and the politicians that allow these corporations to get away with what they do. I'm sick of all these kids(I might only be 25, but they're acting like children) occupying, thinking they're making a difference. All they're doing is hurting us.... Go get a job, pay some taxes and stop fucking with other people.

and this "marine" if he was a real Marine, he would not have presented himself the way he did, in a beard, plain clothes in a DCU blouse... He looked like complete shit and and proceeded to make an ass out of himself... He had to have been a POG, some kind of truck driver or mechanic... I've had the pleasure of serving with marines and I know those marines would not have done what that piece of shit did. 24th MUE ftw!

I hope the cops beat more people personally, then maybe they'll stop and go get jobs....

And if you don't like my views, I don't care. I've done the research on this topic, and I will not be swayed on my opinion...

X2

these videos only capture the end of it. Its bull shit, I'm not supporting police violence by any means, infact I don't like police.... No one ever considers how hard their jobs are. Think of trying to control 35 kids by yourself. They have 30 cops out there trying to control a mob consisting of hundreds of people with nothing better to than fuck with people. Its near to impossible really. You're going to step on some toes no matter what. This whole occupy wall street thing is fucking stupid imo. We allow them to do what they and have done so for some time. To change our economy, we don't start with the stock brokers, you start with the CEOs and the politicians that allow these corporations to get away with what they do. I'm sick of all these kids(I might only be 25, but they're acting like children) occupying, thinking they're making a difference. All they're doing is hurting us.... Go get a job, pay some taxes and stop fucking with other people.

and this "marine" if he was a real Marine, he would not have presented himself the way he did, in a beard, plain clothes in a DCU blouse... He looked like complete shit and and proceeded to make an ass out of himself... He had to have been a POG, some kind of truck driver or mechanic... I've had the pleasure of serving with marines and I know those marines would not have done what that piece of shit did. 24th MUE ftw!

I hope the cops beat more people personally, then maybe they'll stop and go get jobs....

And if you don't like my views, I don't care. I've done the research on this topic, and I will not be swayed on my opinion...

well put lol

but really, this video should have never made it to 1 million views (what its currently at). its just him yelling the same 3 things over and over for 5 and a half minutes. really no point to his yelling. didnt do anything.

and kyle, i thought the same thing (sort of)... he didnt carry himself as well as he should have.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Kyle he is/was a supply warehouse clerk. from what Ive seen he's still in hte reserves. Now as a Marine I know that you don't wear utilities in public. unshaved at that and all the other shit he fucked up. I hope he gets slammed in the brig for his stunt.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Kyle he is/was a supply warehouse clerk. from what Ive seen he's still in hte reserves. Now as a Marine I know that you don't wear utilities in public. unshaved at that and all the other shit he fucked up. I hope he gets slammed in the brig for his stunt.

I hope they more than slam him hard, More like UCMJ at least a dishonorable discharge.... Figures he was a supply clerk trying to be bad ass...

• 3 weeks later...

Problem is they're protesting on Wall Street in front of "big business" or whatever. Its only natural every rich asshole in those buildings would call and have the power to have every cop in New York trying to get rid of them for fear of a negative image. Look like a bunch of stoners to me, none of which look like any threat. Not entirely sure what they stand for, nor do I really care, but based on the evidence I can gather I'm sure the police's force was uncalled for. I have a pretty good feeling those hippies weren't going to turn into some Egyptian revolution riot on Wall St. Cops were there to serve the rich assholes in the buildings these hippies were protesting in front of, simple as that. Oh well, what can you do against authority? Bet there wouldn't have been any problem at all if the police were never there, the protesters would have completely dwindled away after a week or so if left alone.

EDIT: And hell if this whole occupy Wall St. is about bailouts, inflation, politician salary caps and salary cuts then count me in. I'll be there tomorrow! Fuck the super rich politicians and big business who work hand in hand with them. Those who take money from the middle class not only for themselves, but to throw money at the people sucking the welfare tit dry. As a middle class American, I should only have to pay for product, retirees, my military, and I should have control over the salary of the politicians that are running this country. Any money you want besides that better be put to damn good use, not swindled and thrown away as it seems to be.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

EDIT: And hell if this whole occupy Wall St. is about bailouts, inflation, politician salary caps and salary cuts then count me in. I'll be there tomorrow! Fuck the super rich politicians and big business who work hand in hand with them. Those who take money from the middle class not only for themselves, but to throw money at the people sucking the welfare tit dry. As a middle class American, I should only have to pay for product, retirees, my military, and I should have control over the salary of the politicians that are running this country. Any money you want besides that better be put to damn good use, not swindled and thrown away as it seems to be.

This. For those not in the know, this is alot of what started this movement, not slacker ass pot head hippies and welfare tuggers...this is about the decline of the middle class in america due in part to our fed gov't, and the rest due to mega corporations and banks. Why should I have to pay a 30 dollar a month fee to a bank, that it already profiting from my money because I have less than 15k in my checking account? yet the rich fuck executives at that bank with huge ass pay rolls and a fuck ton of money dont have to pay any fees? their money takes up more "space" most likely is also used in more transactions, and more than likey, said account takes up more of the banks time and employees..... yet im the one footing the bill for it? What about the Fed gov't? Ive been paying social security taxes my entire life, only to come to find out that all my money was taken by someone else and used for someone elses retirement or something completely unrelated? Social security is a farce, is misused as a funds account for other projects, and the people my age, that have been paying into it for 16+ years are going to be fucked when we retire because social security is going to disappear. And more examples abound of this type of thing.....life is getting better for the rich, and the middle class is becoming extinct. If you arent rich already, be prepared to become below poverty line poor in the future. Most members of this forum fall into that latter list I just mentioned, and if people were not to ignorant to do some research, and open their eyes to how fucked over we are going to be, I bet they would be in line to help this movement. Henry Ford once said " I am happy the people of our nation do not understand the ways in which our financial system truly works, for if they did, I fear there would be a revolution by morning". Well people are finally starting to realize it. A monetary system such as ours is not intended to last indefinately, it has a set life span. Any sort of banking system that no longer truly relies on the gold standard, and any system in which our money comes from what is a private company ( the Fed. Reserve IS indeed a private organization, its about as federal as fedex) at a cost to the gov't that is higher than the worth of the "money" is destined to fail. And yes, you did indeed read that properly, Our federal gov't actually purchases our moeny from the federal reserve, at a rate somewhere around $1.07, for every "dollar" we receive. Dont believe me? google is your friend. look up and watch Zeitgheist (sp?), a truly eye opening documentary about 9/11 and our gov't financial system.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived