David Posted November 11, 2007 Report Posted November 11, 2007 that is some of the funniest shit I have read in very long time, I to thought you had Titanium balls for posting your story untill I figured it out (that its not your story hahahah lucky for you eh?)
The Big Oki Posted November 11, 2007 Report Posted November 11, 2007 HOLY MOLY ! One time I go out to read the rest of the forum and find that... At the end,its something to learn from hahaha. Everything in the universe seems to have its reason to exist, even butt hair. haha. I have to shear that with my friends to protect them from unnecessary pain Üüüühh!!! Michael www.SQPL.de Rulez!
The Big Oki Posted November 11, 2007 Report Posted November 11, 2007 PS.: Somebody has experience with shaving hair on your back? Please feel free to share that info...Muahaahaha... Üüüühh!!! Michael www.SQPL.de Rulez!
roscoe1129 Posted November 11, 2007 Report Posted November 11, 2007 Oki, You crack me up as much as this story did! I love your pics with the additional motion you add! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Bryan Posted November 11, 2007 Report Posted November 11, 2007 lmao that story was funny as fuck MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Team Nemesis-DJ Posted November 11, 2007 Report Posted November 11, 2007 Im glad i stopped myself from doing it ....
roscoe1129 Posted November 11, 2007 Report Posted November 11, 2007 YUP! I dont care if I grow enough hair on my ass to weave an Indian blanket, and wifey threatens the big D! I aint gonna shave it! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
bigjoe302boss Posted November 11, 2007 Report Posted November 11, 2007 omfg, dude im fuckng laughing my ass off right now, my god i got fucking tears in my eyes, i have not fucking laughed that hard in such along time. the way u described everything, and the detail, and the jokes oh man, this deserves to be published for a #1 story X2 on that, what a well plotted out and well read story, you totally can tell the college cat that wrote it does well in English class lol. P.S. I was in tears when I read this too. dc lvl 4xl 12 kicker zx1500 2 sets of kicker ds6.5s optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3 1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls eclipse cd5000 headunit
DeepHittersMagazine Posted November 11, 2007 Author Report Posted November 11, 2007 that is some of the funniest shit I have read in very long time, I to thought you had Titanium balls for posting your story untill I figured it out (that its not your story hahahah lucky for you eh?)I don't care, I'll take everyone's insults if I have to but I had to share this with everyone. My magazine readers are going to flood me with emails after they see this in the next issue. I just have stress that it's not me! DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
The Big Oki Posted November 11, 2007 Report Posted November 11, 2007 Oki, You crack me up as much as this story did! I love your pics with the additional motion you add! Hehe, I call them "Okimotions". Sometimes I add them to express my feelings a bit more... And I still think about the fart what didnt want to come out. Hehehe, he must have looked like this : Üüüühh!!! Michael www.SQPL.de Rulez!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.