Holy ****. Is all dubstep clipped to hell?

Is it dubstep?

Maybe yes, maybe no depending on your definition of dubstep.

To me it isn't so much about what something is or something isn't but what that particular song does for me, if i like it and it happens to be rock, metal, dubstep, DnB or any other type of music that's all that matters isn't it?

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Dubstep to me is like house music but better :) I don't like the crazy absurd dubstep, I like the more mellow laid back stuff. I will agree that there is a lot of dirty dubstep out.

Reason for dubstep taking off right now, is how much people love club type music, and partying. When most people hear dubstep they think club, party, booze, drugs... Lots of rap/hip-hop has dubstep style back ground music now.

for the dirty bass line

my style dubstep

mad skills!

I love "some" dubstep. Granted, their is a bunch of crappy dubstep out there too.

IMPO all dubstep is, is electronic / techno of the 2010's

I do find it kind of funny, the people who will slam the whole genre of dubstep, and then hop in there ride and crank up > .....all my ni##uz, and my bitches, and my $$$, and my drugs... because I'm the shiz.... yada, yada... Whatever. I'm too old and white for all that BS. Plus, I only speak English. Not dissing the whole rap genre. Of course their are a few good rap songs. But I certainly listen to / enjoy more dubstep, than I do ghetto, gangsta rap.

Fish

Hey Kyle, that guy does have some serious dance skills !

Fish

Dubstep to me is like house music but better :) I don't like the crazy absurd dubstep, I like the more mellow laid back stuff. I will agree that there is a lot of dirty dubstep out.

Reason for dubstep taking off right now, is how much people love club type music, and partying. When most people hear dubstep they think club, party, booze, drugs... Lots of rap/hip-hop has dubstep style back ground music now.

for the dirty bass line

my style dubstep

mad skills!

I love "some" dubstep. Granted, their is a bunch of crappy dubstep out there too.

IMPO all dubstep is, is electronic / techno of the 2010's

I do find it kind of funny, the people who will slam the whole genre of dubstep, and then hop in there ride and crank up > .....all my ni##uz, and my bitches, and my $$$, and my drugs... because I'm the shiz.... yada, yada... Whatever. I'm too old and white for all that BS. Plus, I only speak English. Not dissing the whole rap genre. Of course their are a few good rap songs. But I certainly listen to / enjoy more dubstep, than I do ghetto, gangsta rap.

Fish

I feel you on that for real. Its apples to oranges lol. I like to eat apples more than oranges but I like orange juice better lol.

Not all dubstep is clipped to hell and it all depends on who it is making the song to begin with, some artist will crank the master gain as beginners in audio will crank a gain on the amps they have. I made the mistake once of using a youtube download program to download and got a hold of a very bad track that smoked my subs with, needless to say i no longer use any programs to download with anymore since that happened. I guess it only takes getting bitten once to make you change your ways, i prefer to buy my music now knowing i'm getting the best it can be and as close to non-clipped as possible if at all possible.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

i hate most of it but some that decaf played with sounds awesome

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived