YOU SHOULD BE AN SMD MEMBER!!! Thanks To Steve!!

OK...

I want to first say THANK YOU to Mr. Steve Meade. This site has been one of the best and worst things to ever happen to the car audio world.

It's been one of the worst things for car audio shops around the world for you to show secrets of the trade, getting customers hooked on nothing but obnoxiously loud sound systems, having more people visit your site than any dealers sites, and for being too cool of a dude. (this is of course all complete sarcasm as that is what all the haters have to say).

You have been one of the best things to happen to car audio because you have pretty much shown how to do it right for the DIY'er like I was in high school doing it for fun for my friends. Some people pay to go to school to read a book on this stuff... and although they may have the equations memorized, or color codes, or can do ohms law in their heads... they don't have the hands on experience it takes and the practice required to get it done to an acceptable level. OR they could save their money and check out the SMD site, learn a few tricks, get advice on things when they ask the right questions... all b/c of this site... for well... free basically.

I would like to challenge everyone on the SMD website to join SMD as our thanks to Steve for giving all of our crazy loud, multiple woofer having, eyeball popping out, ground shaking, concert sounding systems to hang out.

Do whatever level you can afford but do it!

TO TDH and Team Pulse members...if you join at the gold level I will give you a 25.00 gift certificate at my store good for anything you want or need.

BUT....

YOU MUST DO IT BEFORE THE TDH/PULSE CAR AUDIO NOVEMBER KNOCKDOWN on NOVEMBER 27th to get the gift certificate! (See thread in competition corner)

JOIN NOW!!!!

Thanks again Steve!

Edited by PULSE CAR AUDIO

Damn that is some cool shit Ric. You guys should do it if only to say thanks to Steve for giving us an awesome site to hang out at. Its the best way to support the place most of us check out daily. To Steve thanks Homie what you do is awesome and thanks for all that you do. :drinks: :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

TO TDH and Team Pulse members...if you join at the gold level I will give you a 25.00 gift certificate at my store

Can I join Team Pulse then?

:rofl: Just kidding. I agree that people should "give back" to the forum for all the stuff they've learned and all the people that they've met through it (EXCEPT RAINMAN215). That's why I got Gold a few months ago. :drinks:

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I wish I never met you hdorre

thys....

haha but on the reals great post Ric

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I wish I never met you hdorre

I edited my post just for you

:peepwall::D

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Tell you what this is the truth! When my shop opens any SMD member will also receive a discount! Steve has helped over 30000 members around the world and thats just members...everyday we have hundreds of visitors trollin the site! And I know our member list is bigger than that but there are alot of retards that just dont learn so thats why I said over 30000.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg