Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

SO fucking glad they took us back to San Andreas, FUCK YES.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

SO fucking glad they took us back to San Andreas, FUCK YES.

:drink40: :drink40: I cant wait to play it.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

  • 9 months later...
Posted

Gotta bump this up. I found new screenshots :)

1d0d4b695e83d9d45867147bb4574115.jpg

0fa234059284892627647737bbc10710.jpg

82c321944a49ae2def3cfe6804f1aaf9.jpg

e374004079d7e8ad29855801dd9292ec.jpg

3afd1983b2ea5b9ce5d4022a6e9a8f52.jpg

9760066b783fc2734736171412c897c5.jpg

d1f84473ad6b4d196355adff53d2d111.jpg

59a06f8cd18fd7260a061c6068075fb3.jpg

479e4c77fb97d84c3b9582f05fe08b6c.jpg

3646096971afbddf1f4ee1e9e481c2dc.jpg

6821ad24b5718e6bf5e165d81d8b46ee.jpg

0f8019a455e80988e216a4dda4b47506.jpg

Discuss.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Do you think this game is going to be release this year? what do you guys think is going to be the release date?

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Posted

OMG SEX anyone know the weapons on it?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

I heard rumors of October. Which is when all other gta's have been released.

The game will only consist of Los santos and surrounding countrysides. Developers ran into memory usage errors when trying to expand further. As you can tell this will be one one of, if not the most realistic games you have ever laid your eyes on. I'm STOKED.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Tho I feel like there isn't enough information released for the game to be available in October. Who knows. Rockstar has been very tight lipped about all gta games they've released.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 767 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...