JOO BASTARD!!!!

Indeed, I think everybody has the general consensus that San Andreas was the best one in the series. Loved that game, can't wait for this one! I can't wait to see the improvements they made in the game, what I like about Vice City/SA is that you could fit hella cars into the garages and their were a lot of spots to buy, GTA IV kinda ruined it with the whole 2 car parking spots in front but then again that is true to NYC.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

The way the V looks makes me think it has something to do with finance or the feds? They have been talking about San Adreas again though so I dunno.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Vice city was my favorite, certainly the most memorable game I've ever played (I was way too young to be playing GTA3 and Vice City lol). I've got them all and will be buying this as soon as it comes out.

Lmao same here...I think that's why they are my favorite ones....it was almost like doing something your not supposed to cause lets face it, for its time. Vice city was a dirty ass fun fucking game

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

The story line and missions in vice city were the best. the soundtrack was awesome and there were some cool ass cars. San Andreas was awesome too with all the stores and shit to spend your money on and how you could improve driving skills and work out to get healthier is a really cool concept that I loved. I hope they bring all that back for the new one.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Archived