what kind of sandwiches? :peepwall:

lol but seriously keep your head up im kinda in the same bullshit right now its been 2 and half year so not as long but i feel the withdrawal process coming not a good feeling

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Remember there are many fish in the sea. Lots of girls always think the grass is greener on the other side but don't realize what they had until it's gone. Then when they realize they made a mistake and come back. That's when you tell them to fuck off. It's not easy to start over but sometimes it's the best thing in the long run. My buddy was with this girl that got diagnosed with cancer and he stood by her side through everything. She went into remission or cancer free zone and she broke up with him. She realized she made a mistake and came back... He took her back. Couple months later she started saying he didn't make enough money when he was trying his hardest to get a better job. Well she broke up with him and about 3-4 weeks later all the places he had been applying to started calling him back and now he makes over $20 a hour and is with another girl that makes him happy, has a better job then his last girl, and look better. He was in the same boat as you but now hes a lot happier. Hang in there and keep your head up. Things will get better. Let me know if you wanna get on some COD and fuck some people up.

Pioneer deh-8300UB

6- Image Dynamics CSX6.5v2

4-Image Dynamics XS-28 tweeters

4-Sundown Audio sa8v2's

1-Sundown Audio SAX-200.4

1-Sundown Audio SAX-1200d

1-Mechman 270a alternator

1-XS Power D3400 under hood

Second Skin Damplifier Pro Deadener

Kicker & Knukoncept 1/0 wiring

Big 3 upgrade

Keep ur head up bro...worst case senerio ur on the corner tryna get bills payed ...no am jp... Look I dont know her but I went thru something that sounds real similar. And she came begging back...unfortunately. I wasn't there to welcome her any longer... Another girl had taken her spot so trust me if she doesnt see what u haven't to offer someone else will

well she came over today.... i fucked her made her make me a sandwich and kicked her out

Now that my friend is what you do :clapping:

Keep your head up man

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i dont know if anyone else will though i have run off every single one of my girlfriends i have ever had maybe im the problem the girl isnt

I have been thinking the same thing for the past several years, and ya know what i have been learning in the past few months of being single?

Bitches be trippin. All joking aside women are insane, crazy, stupid, whatever you wanna call it they think COMPLETELY DIFFERENTLY than we do. There is honestly no way to change that. The only thing you can do is find a girl that you are willing to spend the time and effort to understand what makes her tick.

The worst part is though, that you will never receive advice. We as humans must come to a conclusion on our own, or else it will never make sense.

If you ever need to talk dude, shoot me a text. I can't really talk on the phone because of school and work but i can sneak a few texts here or there. Everything will work out, but its going to be exactly that...work.

P.S. its not like your a ugly guy, you'll find someone who makes you happy no problem.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

ya man. i been with my gf for about4 n a half yrs n im fallin in same boat. ifeel, im not wat she needs.but at thre same time, im wondering if its worth the drama. best to ya man, my gf says if im not willing to move to wa state from Fl(i just moved here) by june then she doesnt wanna try. im like THE FUH

but keep up man.

she also told me imma have to put my car on the back burner. im 18. my hotrod is my joy and my audio keeps me sane

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube