as some of you know me an my girlfriend have been on the outs and it has come to the point where she cant accept me for who i am i have moved half way across the country or this girl and 4 years of relationship mean nothing to her if i dont have a college degree if i do not get this job that i applied for at my current work then i will be moving back home and figuring out things from there if she comes to her senses she can move her ass down to arkansas ive already move twice for her im done im in a really dark place right now and i dont know what im going to do to get through it

/rant

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

if you need to talk let me know.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i got desk job sucka. if you need an ear ill be around. Except 2-3 today. I gots a meeting with the VP of security.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That sucks man......don't lose a good.job for a woman especially one that sounds like that. I wish more than.anything but due to my physical situations at the.moment I won't be able to for over a year so don't take working for granted. If you got a good job back at home tell her if you love me you'll move for me now, if she says no bone her sister then move (trying to.make you laugh on the last part)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Sometimes its best to pull out of the relationship and start over. Try to look at it from someones elses view and use your brain not your heart. That's what I do when I have trouble... moving is a big step I'm going to do it soon

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

just got off the phone helped a lot thanks.... ill figure things out hopefully things work out at my job as of right now im more worried about what i have to take care of because i dont see me and my girl every agreeing or seeing anything eye to eye about this so i guess.... its her loss im the best shell ever have and i would take care of her better than anyone could ever know but shame on her for not giving me the chance

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged