18+ Entry! Round 2 (CLOSED)

I am at or abovethe age 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realized i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname:CivicBasser

First and last Initial of my Real Name:JE

Birthdate:July 29 1990

The first post. Read it. If you're confused, read it again.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname: IamPoncho

First and last Initial of my Real Name: J.K.

Birthdate: 07/20/1989

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname: FunkMcOwnage

First and last Initial of my Real Name: C.F

Birthdate: 03/12/1993

1995 Nissan Maxima GLE
JVC KD-APD49 Headunit
(4) Infinity Kappa 652.9i components @ 2 ohm
(1) Infinity Reference 475a amplifier
(2) Skar Audio V-VXV1 12D4's
Hifonics Brutus 2100.1 @ 1 Ohm

----------------------------------------------
j9cBS.jpgxoGuA.jpg

i think anyone that puts in a request without 300 posts should get a dunce cap and a timeout in the corner

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Screenname: ackawily

First and last Initial of my Real Name: GA

Birthdate: 02/28/1987

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

Screenname: BobbyG2

First and last Initial of my Real Name: BG

Birthdate: March 16th, 1991

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Screenname: 3Ltriste13

First and last Initial of my Real Name: CC

Birthdate: September ,27 1990

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROCKFORDlogo.jpg

i think anyone that puts in a request without 300 posts should get a dunce cap and a timeout in the corner

They get a vacation when I go through it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Screenname: CWorthington

First and last Initial of my Real Name: CW

Birthdate: 12/07/1990

Wait, whats this about a 300 post thing?

Yeah, nevermind, under 300 posts.

Archived