18+ Entry! Round 2 (CLOSED)

Really.....

Those guys . :lol:

BTW, don't you have a thread to update? :P

I gotta do it when I get home bro, took vids on my actual video camera so I can't upload them at the moment!

"bannedstanaland" hehehehehhe you cracked me up :rofl:

Really.....

STOP... POST DUMPING in this thread PLEASE

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname: MaliB00M

First and last Initial of my Real Name: RH

Birthdate: 01/07/1987

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything i might see here. I realize i am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screenname: Keith 77

First and last Initial of my Real Name: KA

Birthdate: 11-21-81

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Screenname: stunt_az

First and last Initial of my Real Name: CW

Birthdate: Jun. 26th, 1982

2001 Ford Expedition

2 SA 12's

Crescendo 2000

M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB

I am at or above the age of 18 and do not hold SMD responsible for anything I might see here. I realize I am responsible for keeping anyone under the age of 18 from viewing anything in this section using my account name and password.

Screen name: Cardboardcat15

First and last Initial of my Real Name: AT

Birthday: 06/02/1992

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Screenname:cgomez90

First and last Initial of my Real Name:CG

Birthdate:4/23/90

Screenname: JDFDesigns

First and last Initial of my Real Name:J.F

Birthdate:11/22/1989

Screenname: Varietyguy

First and last Initial of my Real Name: S.O.

Birthdate: 03/13/1985

Screenname: HotRodHam

First and last Initial of my Real Name: H.S.

Birthdate: 11/10/92

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

Screenname: RCP Audio

First and last Initial of my Real Name: R.P

Birthdate: 28/09/1993

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived