Didn't get the good rhinoliner stuff, but I bought a can of duplicolor spray on bed coating and did 3 coats. I love it so far. I'm gonna give it a week and see how it holds up to the weather and scratches/chips. If it holds up fine, I'm going to spray the whole car.

c9692378.jpg

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

not just for loud people anymore. Bwwhwhahahahahahahahah

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ACTUALLY. wait fuck. You got me.

Cutty, it's not thick like rhinoliner, but there is a noticeable texture.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Looking good there. I bedlined my whole truck in July. Not much fading. No more washing the truck either. All you gotta do is rinse it off. The pressure washer didn't hurt it.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x370/CHEVY4X4BLAZER/Photo1529.jpg

Edited by CHEVY4X4BLAZER

:peepwall: Im just gonna say man that stuff is a beast to clean. I've got rhinoliner on the inside of my jeep and Soap doesnt work. I have to use armor all to get it back to its original state. And it takes some serious scrubbing to get it nice and clean. But its kinda late man. Just have fun cleaning when it gets dirty lmao. But you gotta think my stuff has all kinds of mud on it too haha. Im not sure what brand it is but i just wish you good luck lol Edited by bassaholicsfl

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Post Approved!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

To be honest...The rattle can liner is nothing compared to the roll on...and the roll on is nothing compared to the Pro spray on shit. It looks cool but the rattle can stuff is pretty smooth and very soft. Not trying to knock the OP just saying.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

To be honest...The rattle can liner is nothing compared to the roll on...and the roll on is nothing compared to the Pro spray on shit. It looks cool but the rattle can stuff is pretty smooth and very soft. Not trying to knock the OP just saying.

No offense taken, but it's a POS beater car, and the spray on is cheaper than a pro spray on, and looks better than my rattle can paint job :)

under construction

u hate c-fizzy?