Jump to content

  

131 members have voted

  1. 1. who is hotter?

    • Taylor Swift
      44
    • Shakira
      87


Recommended Posts

Posted

Shakira easy choice, you dont see that all the time :)

Taylor looks like everyone other girl

Find me a girl that looks like taylor. I would be happy as shit if you did.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

Shakira easy choice, you dont see that all the time :)

Taylor looks like everyone other girl

Find me a girl that looks like taylor. I would be happy as shit if you did.

we'll they wont be rich but they will good looking and blonde :pardon:

Can I just try both, and then decide?

windows shopping at its best

Posted

I have to go Shakira, way sexier.

Taylor kinda looks like too nice a girl. Like I would do things to her, make her do things she doesn't really want to do. Then she would cry and I might feel a little bad about it....not really that last part.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Anybody else get that really annoying song with t.pain stuck in their head now?

Going with the Latina goddess here!

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Posted

i had to say shakira because i saw taylor swift in that movie valentines day and it kinda ruined her for me.

Man that movie sucked ass, and that girl is the worst actress ever, she better stay with a microphone on her mouth... :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

Didn't feel like swimming through all of the drool over my slow internet connection. Sorry if it's been posted already. But is this really a serious question?

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Posted

I have to go Shakira, way sexier.

Taylor kinda looks like too nice a girl. Like I would do things to her, make her do things she doesn't really want to do. Then she would cry and I might feel a little bad about it....not really that last part.

Hahah Good answer !

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4948 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...