160db in the low 20hz range

you need one of these. (start at 2:36)

The surround blew right apart, maybe they should send it to psi for a recone and the myth wont be busted.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

• 2 weeks later...

Im with CJ18 its going to take at least probably 60 to 80 thousand dollars and it will take alot of time and alot of different boxes. But good luck once you start. And this thread is pretty decent. =) Id like ro see how many people come and reply to this thread.

2008 Dodge Avenger SE

Pioneer 4300-UB Headunit

DC 1.2K

10"DC Lvl 3 with Lvl 4 coil...

15" DC Lvl 4

JVC Arsenal 3-way Component set

156.2 at 27Hz from 15 SA10's ...two Sundown NS-1's strapped .... getting closer to 160's or lower frequency will likely destroy that truck

does 155+ @25Hz from 4 Sundown z18v3's and two SAZ4500's ....we will test and see how close we can get to that 160 with more power and bats soon enough

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 - Deep Orange

Build log - Blowthrought with 4 18's http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/122600-4-18s-in-a-dodge-ram-team-sundown-russia/

Sundown Audio SAX125.2 - Sundown PA 10"

Shok-wiring & RCA's

XS Power D6500

Mechman 320A

Sundown Audio Russia

http://sundownaudio....dex.php?/index

http://www.drive2.ru...ram/ram/skillz/ - more about my truck

http://www.youtube.com/user/Gskillz81

• 2 weeks later...

mine does over 160s at 20hz never tried lower ... wont play to long before roof rips open and the doors . its crazy to see theres a few fids someplace online dont play it that low anymore gets exspensive replacing doors after 5 ta 10 seconds of bass ...

done with 12 wdx12s and 1 sound digital 16k

pics vids? I recognize your name from back in the day i think.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

mine does over 160s at 20hz never tried lower ... wont play to long before roof rips open and the doors . its crazy to see theres a few fids someplace online dont play it that low anymore gets exspensive replacing doors after 5 ta 10 seconds of bass ...

Cool story bro.

Thats a hell of a claim to make..proof is in the pics and vids or I'm callin bull shit.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Cool story bro.

Thats a hell of a claim to make..proof is in the pics and vids or I'm callin bull shit.

u fail if you know the builders before will shut your mouth, vets in the game, i believe its the same van there correct in your avatar? using the db gear?

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Cool story bro.

u fail if you know the builders before will shut your mouth, vets in the game, i believe its the same van there correct in your avatar? using the db gear?

No fail here..... thats a hell of a claim to make is all. Typically if someone with that low a post count makes that sorta statement.. it's usually bullshit. I Didnt say dude was fulla shit did I? No not at all home slice... I asked for some vids cause I wanna see that kinda shit in action, not mention its really easy to say something, for example: My trans am runs low 9's in the quarter mile ( which it may or may not, but would you believe me without proof? Probably not, cause thats a hell of a claim to make aint it?)...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived