Second Skin Audio

New Sub

did you get that information from the link i posted up? :lol:

No I just remembered seeing it!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

look at the sub and at the magnet lower bottom right (of scrren) you can see the kic....letters so it is a kicker sub

look in the background. kicker display. that looks like its just a reflection.

look at the mounting ring. its the same as the earthquake. i doubt 2 companies would make "rare" subs that look like this identical.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

look in the background. kicker display. that looks like its just a reflection.

look at the mounting ring. its the same as the earthquake. i doubt 2 companies would make "rare" subs that look like this identical.

Also looks backwards and inverted so Id say you are correct ChevyBoy

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

X2 on the subzero, the kicker emblem is a reflection, looks like a pic from that big sema-like electronic event (forgot the name). Thats definately not a kicker though, the solo-x magnet structure may not even be that big lol.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

from eq. site lol

Now more than ever the name Earthquake has become synonymous with winners circle, ruler of DBDrag, the one to beat etc. For 2005 we elaborated on the bar and raised it so high it wont be touched exceeding even our best. The HoLeeS-15 competition subwoofer weighs in at 100lbs. net. It packs four superior spider units, a 3.5" dual voice coil with a flat wire surface, patented PSP terminals, a high roll surround and killer looks. If your ready bring home 1st place your at the right place. If your using anything else you'll just get second and be the first looser. << :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Ive seen that sub so many times in magazines, and the websites, I didnt have to scroll down to know what it was, its just the Kicker booth was probably right across from teh EQ booth

Earthquake

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yep it's an earthquake. i seen it in person back around May and got a chance to hear two of them in a ported box inside of this big warehouse and all i can say was ........... "damn". they got very loud and was only hooked up to this earthquake 5000 watt amp. i was very impressed and could only imagine how they'd sound in a car or suv.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module