Second Skin Audio

4 10s ported or 4 12s sealed

i vote 4 10's ported!

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

http://www.reaudio.com/documents/sex_manual[2011].pdf

says 1.5 ported for the minimum of the 12...

why not do 4 12s ported at the minimum, like it says and yes, the specs are backwards for the 10 and the 15... but the 12 stays the same..

that gives you 5 cubes for just the subs to play with, you still have 2 cubes to make the port

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

1.5X4=6 leaving 1 cube for port unless you're figuring 1.25 for each 12. I'd do whatever you feel like, why not 4 12's since you have the airspace. I hate regular cab Dodge owners. I think I have maybe 2.3 or so behind my Regular cab GMC full size :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

if you got room for 4 12's ported, do it, if not, 4 10's ported. i am not an advocate for sealed enclosures. speakers are built so well these days that they work so well in ported enclosures that there is no reason to go sealed. get the most out of it and go ported.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

1.5X4=6 leaving 1 cube for port unless you're figuring 1.25 for each 12. I'd do whatever you feel like, why not 4 12's since you have the airspace. I hate regular cab Dodge owners. I think I have maybe 2.3 or so behind my Regular cab GMC full size :(

yeah, your right... i kept reading that as 1.25 for some odd reason LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I have awesome design for two 10"s in a center console for a Chevy Standard Cab. Just so you know. ;)

I have awesome design for two 10"s in a center console for a Chevy Standard Cab. Just so you know. ;)

I don't want to clutter the OP's thread, but I know how I'll get loud. Two words=BLOW THROUGH

End mini thread jack :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.