splmark Posted October 31, 2011 Report Posted October 31, 2011 Not really but I downloaded zips 1-20 over the weekend and started to listen to them on my way to work. It was about 4:30 and I was half asleep, I liked the beat to a song and tuned my sub up, let's just say I didn't notice it was turned up to the point I clip(1/2 way) and I turned it up almost all the way..... a few secs went by and as soon as I could smell the sub I turned it down then my whole car was filled with smoke. I was pisses. So now I need a re-cone for my t3 t-2000 http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/memberalbum/34416a0.jpg
Hellbound Train Posted October 31, 2011 Report Posted October 31, 2011 Nothing like the smell of coil in the morning
blownengine Posted October 31, 2011 Report Posted October 31, 2011 So the moral of the story is dont roast your shit? 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA Big 3 with Yellow Top 15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)
Bigsix Posted October 31, 2011 Report Posted October 31, 2011 Dont hate on decaf...he has even went as far to warn people...shit can beat up your gear....recone and its a new sub..woot. 1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway) - (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3.... 1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.- - Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car "Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said: i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho URBAN GORILLA AUDIO
Guest grim83 Posted October 31, 2011 Report Posted October 31, 2011 shit you should send him a thank you letter now you have a good reason to buy decent subs
Ninja_v1.0 Posted October 31, 2011 Report Posted October 31, 2011 shit you should send him a thank you letter now you have a good reason to buy decent subs When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
ALPINE408 Posted October 31, 2011 Report Posted October 31, 2011 ya good luck getting ahold of t3 for a recone Have you ever had your woofers blown?
splmark Posted November 1, 2011 Author Report Posted November 1, 2011 I never have a problem getting hold of them, I essential hating on him I said it was my fault Lls. I haven't had much luck with the t-2000 Shit my old se's took alot more. I wonder if ill have better luck with psi or fi with a re-cone http://www.termpro.com/dbdrag/memberalbum/34416a0.jpg
newls1 Posted November 1, 2011 Report Posted November 1, 2011 I never have a problem getting hold of them, I essential hating on him I said it was my fault Lls. I haven't had much luck with the t-2000 Shit my old se's took alot more. I wonder if ill have better luck with psi or fi with a re-cone Anything with "Fi" is better I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
armykyle1 Posted November 1, 2011 Report Posted November 1, 2011 that sucks lol, maybe set your stuff up so you don't clip @ half way up? TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.