Jump to content

bullys get f*cked up


Recommended Posts

Posted

talking about getting man handled, the bully got what he deserved.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

if that kind could punch. the other kid would not be getting off the ground. that many punches to the side of the head should knock someone out. haha

X2 this he whooped that bullies ass, but a hard head punches like that would have damn near killed that bully. I like how he just rammed his ass though they shouldn't have stopped it though lol

-2fi ssd 15's

-1 2200 Power Acoustiq mono

...TO BE CONTINUED...

Posted

That kid def was no nerd. I'd say high school wrestler. I love vids like this though ha

defently not he wouldnt have made such a risky tackle into the lockers out of instinct that tackle could have gottin him fucked up if the other kid knew how to handle himself decently

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 429 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...