FBI classifies Juggalos as a ‘gang’

I have been to ICP concerts where I have bumped into someone and made them drop their drink and they say no problem.

Go to any other concert; rap, rock, or cuntry (and yep I spelled it CUNTRY) and you do the same thing your most likely getting into a fight, shot, stabbed or something other than it no problem.

Don't hate on what you don't know about.

JUGGALOS ARE FAMILY.

exactly, i have been to countless. ICP, Twiztid, Blaze, and ABK shows and even if you dont know anybody at that show, your still family, and you will still be treated like it. and Twiztid i could have said it any better.. Don't hate on what you don't know about.

how recent? maybe its just the region... because my girl and my brother go to shows together and people are always starting shit with people as even if they are just trying to enjoy the show.. i almost had to go up to one to shoot a stupid fuck because he punched my girl in the face, because she asked him to get out of the way so she could get through...

and you will ALWAYS hear the BAD, and never hear about the GOOD on any subject, its human nature...

edit

and no, she wasnt being a bitch, anyone whos met her can vouch shes a nice person, so she prob asked politely LOL

real recent, past couple months.. and yea maybe it does depend on region. cus that shit would not fly around here..

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

real recent, past couple months.. and yea maybe it does depend on region. cus that shit would not fly around here..

They had a lot of problems at a show in Saginaw, it was probably about 8 years or so ago. Lots of fights and people getting arrested.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I have been to ICP concerts where I have bumped into someone and made them drop their drink and they say no problem.

Go to any other concert; rap, rock, or cuntry (and yep I spelled it CUNTRY) and you do the same thing your most likely getting into a fight, shot, stabbed or something other than it no problem.

Don't hate on what you don't know about.

JUGGALOS ARE FAMILY.

exactly, i have been to countless. ICP, Twiztid, Blaze, and ABK shows and even if you dont know anybody at that show, your still family, and you will still be treated like it. and Twiztid i could have said it any better.. Don't hate on what you don't know about.

how recent? maybe its just the region... because my girl and my brother go to shows together and people are always starting shit with people as even if they are just trying to enjoy the show.. i almost had to go up to one to shoot a stupid fuck because he punched my girl in the face, because she asked him to get out of the way so she could get through...

and you will ALWAYS hear the BAD, and never hear about the GOOD on any subject, its human nature...

edit

and no, she wasnt being a bitch, anyone whos met her can vouch shes a nice person, so she prob asked politely LOL

sorry that sounds rude to me. Get out of the way!(in any voice/tone), Vs. Excuse me please (in a calm voice/tone)

Guess people need to learn some manners.

As for the bad never had any bad at the ones in HOUSTON.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

sorry that sounds rude to me. Get out of the way!(in any voice/tone), Vs. Excuse me please (in a calm voice/tone)

That is definitely NO reason to hit a woman.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

you do realize what he said wasnt an exact quote? thats how he chose to word it.

and even if she did, if you think that justifies him hitting her in the face then id hate to see how you treat the women in your life

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Juggalos....whatever...far from a gang, more like a majority of misguided teens that like weed and music that makes mom angry. Its the new goth in some ways for alot of little pecker heads around here... As I said far from a gang, but by the same token alot of them juggalos take their love for some shitty music a little to far... and yup I said it, shitty music, my opinion..just like a juggalos opinion is that that crap is the best thing since sliced bread.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I agree and I am sorry for not stating that in my comment above. But if someone did hit a girl at a concert they are not a Juggalo, and they are not my family...

Funny thing, I am listening to ICP at the moment and "What is a JUGGALO" just came on.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

They had a lot of problems at a show in Saginaw, it was probably about 8 years or so ago. Lots of fights and people getting arrested.

that's Saginaw though.. that happens at any concert. LOL

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

I agree and I am sorry for not stating that in my comment above. But if someone did hit a girl at a concert they are not a Juggalo, and they are not my family...

Funny thing, I am listening to ICP at the moment and "What is a JUGGALO" just came on.

i retract my previous statement

one thing i dont get is ive met ALOT of racist juggalos/juggalettes yet ive seen black juggalettes( with some seriously big tits).

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

LOL at all the people saying juggalos are just family and get a long.

I know 4 people in this town that I knew since we all where around 9-11 years old. Knew them before the whole juggalo crap. Now these same people do nothing but drink & smoke week all day (not that I care) but the thing is they are all grown adults 27-29 years old now, still live at home with mommy and daddy leeching their way thru life, and have no job. Well a couple had a job here and there working at wendys and taco bell....... Also none of them drive legally, 3 of them have a kid and I know for sure 2 of them never see their kid or even pay child support, since I know their baby mommas rather good.

The world could be way better off without them!

Oh yea, the best part is they think they are rappers now too!! its LOLs

But being considered a gang?????? I dont think so, they are just low life scum.

Archived