FBI classifies Juggalos as a ‘gang’

Eminem doesn't say to go out as cause mayhem, but ICP does.

They both rap about fantasies of causing mayhem. Eminem's are far more disturbing because his fantasies are VERY PERSONAL (like about killing his wife with his daughter in tow). The dude is and always has been seriously unbalanced mentally. Most of ICP's violent lyrics are about dispatching rednecks, pedophiles, and racists; again, fantasies, where are they ordering fans to go out and commit crimes, pray tell?

Does he rap about violence? Yes, and he also has a song stating he's not serious about it, that'd he'd never do the things he says, well the vile things any way lol.

And if you've ever watched a single interview of ICP, they say exactly the same thing. (Like this one.)

Another reason, which is a big one, is the blatant disrespect of the American government and the people whom stand for it. I don't like it when any musician gets political... There's different levels of it too, and ICP took it to extreme levels.

LOL WUT? I am also extremely sensitive to anti-American artists and lyrics, and can't recall anything of the sort by ICP. (This is why I don't buy anything from that shithead Kanye West, or talentless "socially conscious" rappers like Common.) I can't recall a single political statement they have ever made.

I can't tell you the exact words, or songs. All I know is my ex was listening to them, and part of the song involved calling the president an animal humping racist, and how fucked up the American government is. I'm not going to click the link to their "interview" due to not having any desire to hear what they have to say. Also it was in an Eminem song that he stated he does not do these violent things, not an interview. Also the song I think you're referring to is a song called "Stan" which is about a crazed fan, doing completely irrational things, and that he's fucked up for doing it. Basically the song boiled down to him telling his fans not to do the things he says...

I like how often the word "some" appears in this thread. It seems that it might be the majority of Juggalos fit the stereo type depicted in this thread, which is why there is a stereo type to begin with. It seems the few ICP fans whom have posted in here are the minority or the Juggalos group.

Also my opinions are based on the ones I've actually come into contact with. My opinions are not based on what other people say, they are based on what I've experienced.

The argument is well rappers do it too, is not a justifying argument. Condoning two wrongs doesn't make a right :)

first, youre basing the lives and personalities of a fairly large group on the attitudes and actions of a select few.

second, the song he's actually referring to is "Kim" in which eminem talks about killing his wife with daughter in tow.

ICP tells(or used to tell, theyve fallen off in recent years and i stopped listening) stories in their songs. its just music. its no different than someone making another slasher film. complete with gratuitous sex and overdramatized violence and gore.

How is it a select few, when the stereo type has followed true with all of them that I've met? Or are there just a bunch of closet juggalos or something? I'm not trying to be a dick, but its really not a select few...

They both rap about fantasies of causing mayhem. Eminem's are far more disturbing because his fantasies are VERY PERSONAL (like about killing his wife with his daughter in tow). The dude is and always has been seriously unbalanced mentally. Most of ICP's violent lyrics are about dispatching rednecks, pedophiles, and racists; again, fantasies, where are they ordering fans to go out and commit crimes, pray tell?

Does he rap about violence? Yes, and he also has a song stating he's not serious about it, that'd he'd never do the things he says, well the vile things any way lol.

And if you've ever watched a single interview of ICP, they say exactly the same thing. (Like this one.)

Another reason, which is a big one, is the blatant disrespect of the American government and the people whom stand for it. I don't like it when any musician gets political... There's different levels of it too, and ICP took it to extreme levels.

LOL WUT? I am also extremely sensitive to anti-American artists and lyrics, and can't recall anything of the sort by ICP. (This is why I don't buy anything from that shithead Kanye West, or talentless "socially conscious" rappers like Common.) I can't recall a single political statement they have ever made.

I can't tell you the exact words, or songs. All I know is my ex was listening to them, and part of the song involved calling the president an animal humping racist, and how fucked up the American government is. I'm not going to click the link to their "interview" due to not having any desire to hear what they have to say. Also it was in an Eminem song that he stated he does not do these violent things, not an interview. Also the song I think you're referring to is a song called "Stan" which is about a crazed fan, doing completely irrational things, and that he's fucked up for doing it. Basically the song boiled down to him telling his fans not to do the things he says...

I like how often the word "some" appears in this thread. It seems that it might be the majority of Juggalos fit the stereo type depicted in this thread, which is why there is a stereo type to begin with. It seems the few ICP fans whom have posted in here are the minority or the Juggalos group.

Also my opinions are based on the ones I've actually come into contact with. My opinions are not based on what other people say, they are based on what I've experienced.

The argument is well rappers do it too, is not a justifying argument. Condoning two wrongs doesn't make a right :)

first, youre basing the lives and personalities of a fairly large group on the attitudes and actions of a select few.

second, the song he's actually referring to is "Kim" in which eminem talks about killing his wife with daughter in tow.

ICP tells(or used to tell, theyve fallen off in recent years and i stopped listening) stories in their songs. its just music. its no different than someone making another slasher film. complete with gratuitous sex and overdramatized violence and gore.

How is it a select few, when the stereo type has followed true with all of them that I've met? Or are there just a bunch of closet juggalos or something? I'm not trying to be a dick, but its really not a select few...

there are a TON of juggalos in the world that wont claim it because of the idiots that make the news. so yes, the select few that you have all based your judgement on, i will agree, are idiots. but there are still a ton of real juggalos out there that you would never even know to be juggalos

Car: 1995 Jeep XJ Cherokee Sport 4.0L (2wd)

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-P5000dvd

Front Doors: blown stock

Rear Doors: blown stock

High amp: none (for now)

Subs: 12" Kicker L7 D4

Sub amp: JL Audio 500/1v2

Wiring: Stinger Pro

Speaker wire: Stinger 12g

wtf is this shit lol it sounds like bunch nerds who wanna have friends...

then again iv never heard this stuff in aus lol

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

The term originated during a 1994 live performance by Insane Clown Posse. During the song "The Juggla", Joseph Bruce (Violent J) addressed the audience as Juggalos, and the positive response resulted in Bruce and Joseph Utsler (Shaggy 2 Dope) using the word thereafter to refer to themselves and their friends, family, and fans, including other Psychopathic Records artists.

this is a juggalo. those retards out doing the stupid shit that gets into the paper and on the news are not juggalos. the are, a bunch of retards. juggalos are a group of people that wouldnt normally fit into society. they accept each other as family because everyone in there life turned there back on them.

im proud to be a juggalo. im not saying i had a shitty life, or that i didnt fit in. i had a great life and tons of friends, but the people you meet at the gatherings and shows,they dont care what your like at all. they take you in as family and treat you exactly how you treat them. you might think we are weird, or psycho, but we are just the same as anyone else. and i pray that when i die, my soul goes to the Juggalo City.

WTF dude.....you just quoted this shit directly from Wikipedia. Think for yourself man....damn!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

you do realize youre trying to justify stereotyping and prejudice right? lol

All stereotypes and all prejudice is derived from some amount of truth. Always.

that same truth can apply to only 1 person, but that doesnt mean it applies to millions of other. ijs. Also prejudice is looking at someone and passing judgement solely on looks or one very small aspect about them. so how does it come from some 'truth'

EDIT: you think its justifiable? if everywhere you went people treated you like some asshole nub with kicker subs that play music full blast late at night youd be ok with it because theres 'some truth to it'?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

that same truth can apply to only 1 person, but that doesnt mean it applies to millions of other. ijs. Also prejudice is looking at someone and passing judgement solely on looks or one very small aspect about them. so how does it come from some 'truth'

EDIT: you think its justifiable? if everywhere you went people treated you like some asshole nub with kicker subs that play music full blast late at night youd be ok with it because theres 'some truth to it'?

You cant fix ignorance man......

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

there are a TON of juggalos in the world that wont claim it because of the idiots that make the news. so yes, the select few that you have all based your judgement on, i will agree, are idiots. but there are still a ton of real juggalos out there that you would never even know to be juggalos

I can understand that. My intent wasn't trying to offend anyone or pass judgement on all by any means. Just putting my personal interactions out there. The thing people have to understand is, after enough bad run ins with a select group of people they will learn to avoid them. It's human nature to be that way. For example. Just because not everyone in a certain hood is bad, doesnt mean you should go hang out there. Maybe an extremely example but its the beat I could do while I'm at work

never was into this crap, but good riddance if they get the same treatment as some of the other groups of people who hang together.

imagine wearing a sweater form a college you attended and cops constantly harassing you because one of the largest california gangs the bulldogs wears the same shit.

Some one is trying to grow their e-peen in this thread. Smh...

How is this any different then rap, where people slang crack because gucci is their idol? Juggalo's are just to easy of a target to make look bad. What about kids who overdose on syrup because lil Wayne drinks it? This is why I hate people.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-er3AmNgsRjE/TWB-qHRDbbI/AAAAAAAAAPQ/m0jHc3OKSHo/s400/hypocrite2.jpg

Hypocrite is hypocritical, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

So it is stereotyping and predjudice of me to make the statement " every Juggalo I Have ever met is a looser, because each and every single one of them I have met is a jobless, thieving, mooch..." No it sure as hell isnt. Its a valid statement based off of life experience. And then, as stated before when others from around the country say the same thing.... it proves my point, as a majority, and please take note that I did say as a majority, Juggalos are "loosers", just to pick a word. Also take note that I have said, at least a couple times, there are exceptions to that as well, and to those guys, props to you, be a juggalo, and be something in life...not just creepin in moms basement..

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived