I had ordered a soundstream amp on ebay for a friend. Then his parent's decided to change their mind and I cancelled the order. UPS redirected the package and returned it to the seller at ~12:30pm on Halloween Monday.

The seller signed for the item indicating they recieved it. Then - no refund. I have sent them several messages about it without response.

So as of now - I am out $350 since Ebay doesn't seem to have any ability to assist with this in their resolution center

:jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon: :jon:

/rant

If you paid with pay-pal then file a dispute, if you paid with a cc/debit card, then file dispute with your bank/card issuer.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Refunds usually take 7-10 business days. ;)

*RantReduced*

Is not your fault man but you shouldn't returned the money until you get paid is not your fault they cancelled the order.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Is not your fault man but you shouldn't returned the money until you get paid is not your fault they cancelled the order.

I asked them to cancel it, then they shipped it, then told UPS to send the package back to them. I never even recieved it

Contact the person or company first through ebay or emailing them if you have their email address and ask about your refund.If you dont get and answer in a timely fashion just file a claim through paypal.You have up to 45days after you make a purchase to file a claim with paypal.If you by some chance used Ebay without checking out with Paypal then hopefully you used a CC and if thats the case your card company will definitely take care fo you.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

Contact the person or company first through ebay or emailing them if you have their email address and ask about your refund.If you dont get and answer in a timely fashion just file a claim through paypal.You have up to 45days after you make a purchase to file a claim with paypal.If you by some chance used Ebay without checking out with Paypal then hopefully you used a CC and if thats the case your card company will definitely take care fo you.

Paypal doesn't allow you to file a dispute if you're already disputed the auction through eBay, BTW. Reason #342 to always use a credit card for big PayPal purchases.

ive found the resolution center to work great, having covered my ass when ive had issues, have always reunded my money if any issue.

i was not aware of the inability to file a claim through paypal as well as the resolution cnter

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback