what do you do for a living??

First year welding apprentice,

18 years old with a HS diploma making 35k/ year at this job. Does the job for now haha

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

I m 15 but i fix ipod touches and pretty much any electronics you can think of not enough for a family but for my expenses here and im saving up for a car. But in the futurr i want to be an electrical engineer. Im still in Hs but i get some college classes so hopefully by age 21 ill have a masters already...

I help make america fat.

No seriously, I run a printing press. Company i work for prints about 75% or more of the bags used by frito lay-usa.

So if you're munching on a bag of doritos, fritos, lays, grandma's cookies, etc, chances are I printed them.

Pay range rounded - 45k a year and climbing.

Next promotion should push me up well over 50k (if the position ever opens up).

Kinda in this boat, i work at a company that prints labels, we do things such as rain x, we do labels for milk cartons, we make shampoo labels for a bunch of different hotels, if anyone lives in jersey, or around there. You may be aware of the store WaWa, we print their iced tea labels, and a whole bunch of other labels we print.

2x sundown audio sa 12's

Crescendo BC2000

kinetik 1800, 1400.

Rockford punch 5,25 component set

MB QUART ONYX 4.80

Mechman 270a alt

i am a DME technician to be formal ... i work in a DME (durable medical equipment ) company Hometown Medical LLC and i deliver anything DME from oxygen tanks/concentrator, hospital beds, walkers, wheel chairs, commodes, rollators, canes, nebulizers, patient lifts, and much more ! i am also in charge of shipping out all the medication for patients for their nebulizers, and also service the oxygen concentrators. working on becoming a pharmacy tech to do more with the medications. have college degree and make only 20k right now just started been doing it for 3months now will be growing ALOT !!

Valet for now,

No education needed

Park cars, drive cars, don't bend or break or steal anything, give car back and collect money

Best year net around 45,000.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

I help make america fat.

No seriously, I run a printing press. Company i work for prints about 75% or more of the bags used by frito lay-usa.

So if you're munching on a bag of doritos, fritos, lays, grandma's cookies, etc, chances are I printed them.

I ran presses right out of HS (we had classes in HS that taught you to run them) which then turned me on to IT as the shops I worked at needed computer help. I loved printing, but the fumes... God it was bad especially the alcohol presses. I actually met alcoholics that didn't drink... These guys were fucked up. I'm sure your environment is different and this was in the early to mid 90's.

We have a good incinerator system, sucking the fumes up at floor level then burning them up on the roof. And our solvents are 80% alcohol, 20% acetate.... oh and we run up to 82" wide up to 2000 fpm... prolly a little(a lot) different then what you're used to lol.

I help make america fat.

I work at Frito Lay...

I love the mess ups you guys do from time to time printing the bag halfway on lol.

I am a Route sales representative

I have a BA in Marketing, i got that after i started at FRITO

I hate my job so i wont be moving up in the company by choice.

eDIT: now that i think about it that would be the packaging fault for cutting them wrong... lol.

i was about to say. the worst we ever send out is small misses in print and a few high spots in print. with the occasional ink blowout that slips through all of our processes unnoticed (very rare).

Right now lol

Repair department for an ATM manufacture. Pretty cool job, doesn't really pay well since I'm a new hire. After 90days I'll be seeing 13-15 an hour plus 8hrs OT each week.

Skills needed, understanding of EWDs,soldering skills. Attention to detail. I really enjoy this job due to the fact I'm constantly learning.

I also do mechanic work on the side. Mainly house calls. Also going to school for psychology.

Archived