dkahns51 Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 Ive been researching a little and im trying to find something i will like. Anyone have a tempur-pedic mattress? I was just wonder if they are worth the price, I also something called a Angel bed that claims to be the same thing as tempur-pedic at half the price. **Clicky>>My 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Buildlog<<Clicky** I'm messing up 98% of the time
optical Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 I tried out a temper pedic mattress and had to get rid of it asap slept on it 3 times and then went to the couch. It was not my cup of tea, However you should defiantly look at a sleep number bed, My number is 22
dkahns51 Posted November 5, 2011 Author Report Posted November 5, 2011 I tried out a temper pedic mattress and had to get rid of it asap slept on it 3 times and then went to the couch. It was not my cup of tea, However you should defiantly look at a sleep number bed, My number is 22 Aight, i will check it out. I don't know if i like firm or soft lol.. so maybe i should go test some things out. **Clicky>>My 2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Buildlog<<Clicky** I'm messing up 98% of the time
roscoe1129 Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 Me n the ol lady went sleep shopping.... was at nebraska furniture mart all day tried literally 50 different matresses and all the fancy ones as well. Ended up with a double pillow top. Semifirm matress with a pillow top on both sides so that when u flip it uou still have a pillowtop. The memoryfoam ones felt like it was grabbing me and that was mentally uncomfortable. The sleep # beds I couldnt find a good #...... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Ecco Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 I just have a doublesided pilllowtop. Nice and soft, but still somewhat firm.
optical Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 Me n the ol lady went sleep shopping.... was at nebraska furniture mart all day tried literally 50 different matresses and all the fancy ones as well. Ended up with a double pillow top. Semifirm matress with a pillow top on both sides so that when u flip it uou still have a pillowtop. The memoryfoam ones felt like it was grabbing me and that was mentally uncomfortable. The sleep # beds I couldnt find a good #...... when i went looking at the sleep numbers. they put me on a pressure pad and ran me through a bunch of tests to get my approx. number which ended up being 20 and then i adjusted to what i liked as i went and am at 22
6berry Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 i love REAL memory foam mattresses. i say real because my mom used to have a cheap one that i found out was a 3" memory foam layer on top of some regular foam stuff. but i slept in a sleep number once and it was amazing! 1999 Audi A4 1.8T::: 4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually) MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs Boston S50 Components in Front Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear 40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier Build Thread UBL 1948 Plymouth
roscoe1129 Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 Me n the ol lady went sleep shopping.... was at nebraska furniture mart all day tried literally 50 different matresses and all the fancy ones as well. Ended up with a double pillow top. Semifirm matress with a pillow top on both sides so that when u flip it uou still have a pillowtop. The memoryfoam ones felt like it was grabbing me and that was mentally uncomfortable. The sleep # beds I couldnt find a good #...... when i went looking at the sleep numbers. they put me on a pressure pad and ran me through a bunch of tests to get my approx. number which ended up being 20 and then i adjusted to what i liked as i went and am at 22 Yup same here but i have a horrible arch in my lower back like a sway backed horse ya dig? So I still couldnt find a good # .... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
armykyle1 Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 My number is 22 lulz. I really don't care what I sleep on since the Army made comfortable beds uncomfortable due to being too comfortable lol. I got a single pillow top semi-firm/firm I like good bounce back the sleep number and memory foam don't have the bounce back I like. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted November 5, 2011 Report Posted November 5, 2011 i wouldnt go with the memory foam stuff to be honest with you i work for a mattress company and these beds are going to give in a couple years tbh they will start to sagg you can try to flip it but that just delaying it, i believe they are just a fad that will die off just like the waterbed go with a regular bed you be happy in the end CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.