Bed mattresses(memory foam)

Hey knockin, here, here, I disagree. I bought a very inexpensive memory foam mattress from Wal-Mart.com... like $189 for a full size.

I have never slept better.

But their is 1 catch {I'm thinking, moreso, with a cheapie like mine} they tend to break down quick. I couldn't believe how soft "my spot" in the bed had become, compared to when I spun it around after 6 months !

Thing is, it still feels freaking great, and I'm sleeping great. Maybe in the next year or two, I'll buy another, since I want to upgrade to a King anyway.

Peace,

Fish

i wouldnt go with the memory foam stuff to be honest with you i work for a mattress company and these beds are going to give in a couple years tbh they will start to sagg you can try to flip it but that just delaying it, i believe they are just a fad that will die off just like the waterbed go with a regular bed you be happy in the end

I have a serta pillow top with a tempur-pedic topper on it, it is probably the best bed Ive ever had. Ive slept on the full out tempur-pedic mattress and it was alright but not the best for sleeping but just laying in it watching a movie was amazing. The tempur-pedic pillows are great too! I never wake up with headaches anymore. I'm glad I got mine free, no way Id pay $100+ on a gdmf pillow.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

having sex on a tempurpedic sucks

x2 its hard to move on them but ive slept on a posterpedic off brand temperpedic i never slept better in my life but it did start to make a spot where i slept but i liked the spot it was comfy to me. i havn't ever tried a sleepnumber would like to though love the posterpedic though miss it it was a friend of mines

it did start to make a spot where i slept but i liked the spot it was comfy to me.

LOL Yea ! That's what I was trying to say ! :)

Fish

having sex on a tempurpedic sucks

x2 its hard to move on them but ive slept on a posterpedic off brand temperpedic i never slept better in my life but it did start to make a spot where i slept but i liked the spot it was comfy to me. i havn't ever tried a sleepnumber would like to though love the posterpedic though miss it it was a friend of mines

I have a Englander full size single pillow top, paid about $500 for it back in July. Only thing is that I'm a big guy (6ft, 270lbs) and the spot I sleep now has a spot in it like others have said, I guess this is normal, not uncomfortable but if I move to the wall side of my bed there noticeable height difference. Also, I sit on the foot of my bed for long hours playing XBOX and I kinda made a spot there too from my ass lol. Still love the bed, I sleep a lot better than I did on my old mattress that was a plain thing. If you don't go memory foam then go pillow top, my parents have one too, they've had it for many years now and its still comfortable

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Personally, I wouldn't go for the temperpedic or sleep number. I'm used to normal coil mattresses and box springs. I currently have a queen size. I sleep in the middle, so there's a nice person-sized ditch there. I'm 6'3" and about 155 lbs. I'm prolly gonna get a temperpedic pad thing for my college bed (twin XL).

Archived