Check out the SMD Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

Sign in to follow this  

guys, i have found its MUCH easier and faster to hit the delete button instead of moving your posts around. This is the off topic area. We have a video section for video's. We have an OFF TOPIC video section for non car audio video's. We have amplifier and subwoofer sections. Why do people continue to put stuff here that has a place somewhere else? I am getting tired of moving them for you, it is just easier to hit the delete button.

if you are looking for your post and it doesnt exist anymore, that is probably where it is at. Please try to find the proper section for your post if you plan on keeping it. Thanks!

• Like (+1 Rep) 6

Thank god steve you just made everyone's job here much easier :D

guys, i have found its MUCH easier and faster to hit the delete button instead of moving your posts around. This is the off topic area. We have a video section for video's. We have an OFF TOPIC video section for non car audio video's. We have amplifier and subwoofer sections. Why do people continue to put stuff here that has a place somewhere else? I am getting tired of moving them for you, it is just easier to hit the delete button.

if you are looking for your post and it doesnt exist anymore, that is probably where it is at. Please try to find the proper section for your post if you plan on keeping it. Thanks!

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

TTT just deleted another one.....

if you are looking for your post and dont see it, now you know why. I was going to move it but deleting takes up much less thought.....and is faster.

if you are looking for your post and dont see it, now you know why. I was going to move it but deleting takes up much less thought.....and is faster.

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

^^^^^one day maybe ppl will learn^^^^^

people still don't get it.

if you had a post that has recently disappeared, take a moment and think whether or not you put it in the right section.

thanks! :good:

^^^^^one day maybe ppl will learn^^^^^