Tint Laws

roscoe1129

• 3 weeks later...

Medical Exemption FTMFW!!!

post-44-1199405041_thumb.jpgpost-44-1199404882_thumb.jpg

20% and Mirror.

Soon to be stripped and something special to go on B)

What exactally do you need to get a medical exemption? My grandmother has caderacs (spelling) and I told her about this and other eye sight problems and she wonders if she can get it. I tinted her windows in the back and all around to 2.5% but had to leave the front 2 windows to 35% also. She wonders if she can go darker to help out.

• 6 months later...

Nice! I had 5% shade and it very dark. I cannot see while I'm driving a night. Thank God i remove it because cops were over the place checking on vechicle. 20% shade is fix perfectly fine for me.

• 1 month later...

i had mine 5% and i had to peel it off for one at night i had to open the window to see 2 the cops pulled me over 3 times a night.....

i got a question for yall thooou!!!!! if i deside to tint it again would the shop be able to like give me a paper to show the cop like i can have it on or something i read it somewhere but not sure where..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i had mine 5% and i had to peel it off for one at night i had to open the window to see 2 the cops pulled me over 3 times a night.....

i got a question for yall thooou!!!!! if i deside to tint it again would the shop be able to like give me a paper to show the cop like i can have it on or something i read it somewhere but not sure where..

you have to get it from a doctor
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived