Women drivers? nah man, Women pedestrians!

Quin

To me this post is in the same categories as guys that bitch about getting speeding tickets even though,"the guy next to me was going faster", or getting in trouble for blasting a stereo in a parking lot at 2AM in the morning. Rules are rules, until they change...

Pedestrians always having the right of way does not excuse them from being unaware of their surroundings. And who ever disobeys the law in any way should be dealt tickets/fines/sentencing.

ive had a guy actually sprint out in front of my truck when he was jogging. crosswalk on a bend on a road thats a 50mph speed limit.

a pedestrian is supposed to be cautious as well. just because there is a cross walk doesnt mean you run out into traffic.

i nearly hit the guy. and broke some soundsystem equipment that i was transporting in the process.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

ive had a guy actually sprint out in front of my truck when he was jogging. crosswalk on a bend on a road thats a 50mph speed limit.

a pedestrian is supposed to be cautious as well. just because there is a cross walk doesnt mean you run out into traffic.

i nearly hit the guy. and broke some soundsystem equipment that i was transporting in the process.

haha 'transporting', that made me lawl

true pedestrians have the right of way.....but they shouldn't always....just cuz your on foot doesn't make you any less dumb....

edit: not to mention, regardless of who was in the right, you look and see if the car is stopping instead of walking out in front of a moving vehicle

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

pedestrians dont always have the right of way. Thats in russia (or somewhere near russia I think), their road laws could be different.

That said, ignorance on the roadway on part of pedestrian, cyclist, or motorist is going to have dire consequences.

Edited by STEvil

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

only in Russia

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

CROSS WALK is different from darting out on a road with a 50 mph limit...

You hit someone in that situation, probably will not even get a ticket, the crosswalk one, your ass out, a ticket will be the least of your problems.... Especially if it's on camera....

Edited by sactownstang